Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

The boxes are to improve airflow - they are plastic and whilst tough, they won't stop a car. Behind them, are underrun or crash bars - that will stop a car - such as the ones in this video, why the Americans don't use them is beyond me, there is a campaign to change the law over there...

A couple of years back some guy was riding his bicycle down the Port of Dover and accidently got swepped up underneath a truck, and the driver didn't realise. Wasn't until the truck got to customs they found random pieces of body all around his trailor arches and wheels.

Last edited:
No pic, so I'm ready for the lambasting. But saw my first MP4-12C in the flesh today. It was horrendous, bright blue bumper wrappers over a mauve paint job.

I still wanted it.. :(

No pic, so I'm ready for the lambasting. But saw my first MP4-12C in the flesh today. It was horrendous, bright blue bumper wrappers over a mauve paint job.

I still wanted it.. :(

don't suppose it was on the A3 going into London was it? I saw one fly past, by the time I grabbed my camera I'd crashed and killed 5 people.

first part is true

electric business...

5532031823_e4a5841f5e.jpg

I hate not being able to have my phone at work, currently have a CLK-GTR sat outside my office, number 10/25 according to the plate on the door sill.

Yeah Right

Most if not all of those 25 cars will be locked up in storage never to see the light of day, or owned by car collectors who have 20 or 30 other such play things to drive.

The chances of one of those just being used to drive somebody to a workplace are almost minuscule.

Pics or it didn't happen.

There was a nice white R8 V10 driving around Uni this morning :cool:. Also I saw the rollers were open by the Mech Eng building and in there was a red Ultima GTR. I'm pretty sure the GTR was Ultima's own (not a customer car) as I'm sure I've seen that exact car elsewhere.
Was kinda questioning whether I made the right decision choosing nerd course when I was offered a place on the Motorsport Engineering course... :/

No photos of course because I'm a gayer like that.

Yesterday on the M1 coming back to London I saw a:

white M3 with white alloys with number plate F1 JBL
Followed by a white Scirrocco with white alloys with number plate F4 JBL
Follwed by a white Audi TT with white alloys with number plate F2 JBL

They all looked really, really nice in white! Especially the M3.

Back
Top Bottom