Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

tIKYCmT.jpeg

Pretty insane amount of money for a number plate :eek:

I just can’t imagine any situation where I’d be willing to spend that sort of money on a private plate. Even with all the money in the world there are better things to spend it on.
It means you're not the target market.. the list of things you could say "with all the money in the world" etc is endless, until you're in the world where £1m is the equivalent to you of say £50.. then everything changes.. I assume.

Take 1st class flights.. the price ratio Vs even business is nuts. But if you've got the money to the extent where you don't even notice then why wouldn't you?

It means you're not the target market.. the list of things you could say "with all the money in the world" etc is endless, until you're in the world where £1m is the equivalent to you of say £50.. then everything changes.. I assume.

Take 1st class flights.. the price ratio Vs even business is nuts. But if you've got the money to the extent where you don't even notice then why wouldn't you?

Having worked extensively with people who refer to their private jets as a fleet, I can confirm. This plate would be just a little trinket to them, the money wouldn't even factor in to it.

That was my initial thought too!

@matt100 - I’m absolutely not the target market, but even with so much money I’d prefer to fund a research grant or make a charitable donation. Or buy three brand new Ferraris…
Again, no judgement here but if you've got that sort of money there's really no limit on doing any of those things, it's not an either/or.

Nobody is buying a £1m plate who doesn't have £1m to spend like I might spend £100.

Back
Top Bottom