Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Yeah Right

Most if not all of those 25 cars will be locked up in storage never to see the light of day, or owned by car collectors who have 20 or 30 other such play things to drive.

The chances of one of those just being used to drive somebody to a workplace are almost minuscule.

Pics or it didn't happen.

The car has water marks on it so it looks like its been left outside, having said that the tyres are spanking new, you can tell its never been on the road, plus the sticker on the wind screen 'This car must NOT be driven'

If anyone has a DFT airside pass its in a very well known couriers warehouse at East Midlands Airport waiting for a flight to Bahrain. Unfortunately for me phones are banned, for I am but a humble customs agent :(

To make it worse when I left work they were unloading 4 forumla one cars from two Petronas Mercedes F1 trucks

Last edited:
Yeah Right

Most if not all of those 25 cars will be locked up in storage never to see the light of day, or owned by car collectors who have 20 or 30 other such play things to drive.

The chances of one of those just being used to drive somebody to a workplace are almost minuscule.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Rubbish, the ex owner of Regency insurance group in W-S-M has one, seen it parked up a few times in town.

Rubbish, the ex owner of Regency insurance group in W-S-M has one, seen it parked up a few times in town.

I'm pretty sure this one has never been driven, I tried googling to see if I could find who owned number 10. Its rubbish we have some amazing stuff come through work in the last year to name a few:

Aston Martin DB5 from goldfinger going to the states and back for auction
Constant stream of bentleys (Mulsannes, Flying Spurs etc)
Aston Martin Rapides
Saudi RR Phantom Drophead Coupe sent for a two week holiday
Two seater Indy Cars
Most of the F1 cars on a regular basis
Merc CLK-GTR
Various Rolls with custom modifications.

I'm pretty sure this one has never been driven, I tried googling to see if I could find who owned number 10. Its rubbish we have some amazing stuff come through work in the last year to name a few:

Aston Martin DB5 from goldfinger going to the states and back for auction
Constant stream of bentleys (Mulsannes, Flying Spurs etc)
Aston Martin Rapides
Saudi RR Phantom Drophead Coupe sent for a two week holiday
Two seater Indy Cars
Most of the F1 cars on a regular basis
Merc CLK-GTR
Various Rolls with custom modifications.

where exactly is "work"

you made it sound like it was parked outside in the car park of some business park as you said its "outside the office". Its obviously not as people don't drive an F1 car to a business park and just park it in the car park !

I am not a fan of Bimmers, but I was quite impressed with this M3, unlike my IPhone's camera ;)

BMW_M3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom