***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Caporegime
Any one had problems with their SD card? My friend's GS3 has started issues with reading the 32Gb Sandisk card despite the card working fine in other devices. He is running ICS.

Soldato
I had a download at 6:30am saying it was a system update, little did I know it was JB! What's the major difference between this and ICS apart from Google Now.

Associate
Doesn't always resume playback for me after I've paused it, only a minor annoyance though.

It's not that. The screen goes wappy. If it's locked/asleep (but playing music) I wake it and the screen is black with just the date and time then it quickly flicks the Power Amp screen up, then flashes off. Now if I press the home button it seems to do nothing for a bit and then Power Amp flicks on and off the screen (seemingly a delayed action to the home button pushes). Once it's finished it goes off and is left black.

If I jab the home button really fast it sometimes comes up and stays on (until the screen sleeps again). If I wake it, unlock it but don't enter a pass code and then sleep it again I tend to have better luck getting it to wake and have it load PA on the screen after that.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I use the volume buttons to change tracks from my pocket, better than lock screen player IMO and lock screen player is unneeded anyway since you can pull down the notibar on the lockscreen, click poweramp and do whatever that way too or change tracks from the noti-tray.

Soldato
Update received on my wifes S3 this morning, was indeed JB but never got a chance to try it out. Will have a mess around on it later tonight after work but I think I need to completely wipe her phone, remove root and reset the counter. Is there a stock JB rom which I can install instead without all the samsung stuff on it?

Soldato
I use the volume buttons to change tracks from my pocket, better than lock screen player IMO and lock screen player is unneeded anyway since you can pull down the notibar on the lockscreen, click poweramp and do whatever that way too or change tracks from the noti-tray.

I never knew how handy this was until I accidentally held the volume key. I forgot it was part of Wanam. Now I use it all the time when in the car or running to change tracks :D

Caporegime
Sorted. Much easier that was than waiting over an hour on the phone yesterday!

You: Yeah I'm still here sorry. Would that still be exactly the same plan with my current data allowance?

Rhiannon: you would have unlimited browsing and downloading

You: Okay is that subject to a fair usage policy? I believe my current contract is 3GB a month, but for some reason it doesn't state that on My T-Mobile account.

Rhiannon: its 3gb however if you do go over it you wont get charged

Phone will be with me tomorrow, so I'll be testing that out. :D

Case recommendations? Seen something about a 'rock' case in here I think.

Caporegime
So im about to flash to wanam, in titanium do i just back up user data?? and would that backup my apps data etc. Been told not to back up apps and system data as that could cause a few issues etc.

Already backed up with CWM in case anything goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom