***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
Well, the rumour mill has started rolling.

So far we have a quad core SoC, 12MP camera and a HD resolution. All on a device to be released in April.
My Galaxy Nexus was always going to be a stop gap until this was released, let's hope for good things!

Source

Soldato
OP
The thing is, there are only so many things you can do on a phone that require the silly amounts of power we're now able to produce.

Who actually needs quad-core in a phone? I doubt anybody really does.

That VM stuff that O2 is working on with vmware might come in handy for this. Something about two phone images that you can switch between, one for home and one for work. Your company has full control over the work image but you can do what you like with the home one.

Soldato
OP
The phone in Locke's picture does look rather good, if not a bit Note like in appearance. I guess that once phones go buttonless there is only so much you can do with the design :)

Soldato
OP
AndroidPit said:
The bezel on this phone is also enormous. "Edge to edge" screen this is not. Phone Arena is speculating that the smartphone may be the rumored Galaxy B, in which case we're sorry for putting you through yet another "leak." If this is what Samsung is pumping out these days, why not just roll over and let Apple have its way.

That bezel is horrendous.

Soldato
OP
Nasty? I think it's shiny.

I just hope the damned thing is DURABLE. The Nexus is anything but which is one of the reasons why I got rid of mine.

Soldato
OP
The blue colour does look quite nice. I'm not sure which colour I'd choose but as I said in previous posts my number one worry is the screen durability.

Back
Top Bottom