• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

On the last set of WHQL drivers from NVidia.

I moved my GPU overclock down to 1095/1160 and increased my Ram clock to 7666Mhz. Previously on the beta 337.50 drivers I was running 1115/1180 on the GPU and only 7050MHz on the ram.

CPU is 4670k @ 4.5Ghz @ 1.265v

Qy0UCq1.png

3D Mark11 still hates me for trying anything more than 7050Mhz on the ram though.

On the last set of WHQL drivers from NVidia.

I moved my GPU overclock down to 1095/1160 and increased my Ram clock to 7666Mhz. Previously on the beta 337.50 drivers I was running 1115/1180 on the GPU and only 7050MHz on the ram.

CPU is 4670k @ 4.5Ghz @ 1.265v

Qy0UCq1.png

3D Mark11 still hates me for trying anything more than 7050Mhz on the ram though.

And on the scoreboard.:)

Apologies if already been covered

Tessellation = Extreme

I might be talking rubbish, but I thought AMD cards didn't support Tessellation, hence the benchmark makes nvidias look good.

Apologies if already been covered

Tessellation = Extreme

I might be talking rubbish, but I thought AMD cards didn't support Tessellation, hence the benchmark makes nvidias look good.

The latest AMD cards do extreme tessellation better than NVidia cards.

If you run this bench with the tessellation turned off the AMD cards perform even worse and the performance gap widens even more.

You may find this link interesting.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18587179

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom