The Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q – a 27” 1400p 144Hz Monitor with G-SYNC

Associate
I'm actually quite frustrated at this. Prioritising Saturday deliveries? :confused:

At time of writing, my order status is as follows

So basically, I have been waiting since the pre-orders have been live for some time and get no delivery. Someone who orders TODAY and selects a faster delivery option get's their order bumped to the top of the queue.

Basically in Stock Order dispatched before Pre-Order.

I appreciate you are trying to satisfy those who have selected Sat/Next Day deliveries so that they get them before the weekend. But I don't think you have thought through what you have actually done?

The orders should have been shipped in order they were placed. The only priority that should have been considered was those who pre-ordered early with next Day/Sat delivery and would have lost out seeing as they shipped today.

You have had my money for the best part of a month and my pre-order wont even see the inside of courier vehicle until Tuesday. I would have been better off not pre-ordering at all, keeping my money and placing an order a few hours ago.

I pre ordered my swift nearly month ago with next day delivery aswel but when I heard stock coming in today I know that I wouldn't get mine till Tuesday or Wednesday so I phone up ocuk today and asked to change my delivery to next day Saturday and ocuk did it free of charge. And I had a email for delivery tomorrow so I have to give a thumbs up to gibbo and ocuk :)

You should have maybe tryed this.

Soldato
You should maybe tryed this.

From what i got from his post, his country wont deliver Saturday's regardless, so i honestly have no idea what the fuss is about. Gibbo clearly stated more stock than preorders were coming in, and props for shipping Sat out first.

Wont effect the chain, he'd get his order the same time irrespective of being shipped today or tomorrow.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
A lot of stress
yeah you owe me a drink! ;)

and yes just to clarify, DPD collected all packed orders at 7pm, those set for Saturday delivery would be forwarded to the local hubs for delivery tomorrow. Absolutely everything else will sit in the hub until tomorrow. We have another collection tomorrow and those orders will go to the hub tomorrow too. Saturday night they'll get trunked to where they need to be and delivered/forwarded to overseas on Tuesday. Absolutely no delays are incurred if your "next day" order didn't leave this afternoon so please relax.

Those of you getting your monitors tomorrow, I hope you enjoy them, a lot of effort went into getting them to you before then bank holiday!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Now if only the place I have a pre-order from had any in-stock. Sounds like you bought out the UK guys :(

I'm good at my job what can I say and I wanted to fulfil our customers orders at earliest possible time so it made sense to pay extra to get them here quicker. Plus now we have stock and our competitors do not our sales are already exploding on these. :)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Simply wow, over a 100 sold over night, only nine left at time of writing this. :eek:

Don't worry too much though we're expecting another 100+ units next Tuesday/Wednesday. :)

But if you want one this weekend get to our shop for like 9-10am and get your orders placed!

Associate
I have ordered mine (there were 9 in stock when I woke so I decided what the hell). It is on for next day delivery which I guess will be Wednesday with the bank holiday? If my loving wife agrees, will we be able to come to store this morning (well lunchtime, 2 hour drive) and collect?

Don
Yeah mate, it's been tempting me for a while but when I saw they were in stock I caved. You not fancying one? You building a new rig as I noticed you were having a clear out on the mm.

Soldato
Can't believe I have had this screen for a month already!

Anyone on the fence looking at those ~7 left in stock, it is the best screen I own and that includes the 30" Dell and 34" UM95 LG.

I cannot do without G-Sync and ULMB now.

Even just playing the slow paced "The Golf Club" G-Sync just makes it so smooth to play and my friends say it is laggy :p

Associate
Hmmm, this is somewhat worrying that people have received emails confirming shipping, considering they only ordered a few hours ago.

I placed my order back on the 24th of July and have been chasing this up every so often with support, saw yesterday that there was 10+ in stock and now the monitor is listed as out of stock. Still no confirmation via email.

Order ref is 1844178

MSxrA8h.jpg

Soldato
Yeah mate, it's been tempting me for a while but when I saw they were in stock I caved. You not fancying one? You building a new rig as I noticed you were having a clear out on the mm.

No no sticking with my current setup, just having a bit of a clear out. Will probably order once I've seen one in the flesh.

OcUK Staff
Sold out, we're trying to get some arranged on a Saturday delivery to ourselves for today but unlikely to happen, next 100 land Tuesday/Wednesday. 100 units sold in less than 24 hours, crazy!

Back
Top Bottom