The Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q – a 27” 1400p 144Hz Monitor with G-SYNC

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Please can you confirm if a saturday delivery is possible for tomorrow? I'm ordering either way I just want to know which delivery option to choose
Sorry, at this point in time we don't know, they are about an 60-90 minutes away but there is no guarantee that we can get them all unpacked, booked in & processed for shipment before the last collection tonight.

Associate
Sorry, at this point in time we don't know, they are about an 60-90 minutes away but there is no guarantee that we can get them all unpacked, booked in & processed for shipment before the last collection tonight.

Okay thanks, I'll just order sat delivery and cross my fingers then :)

Last edited:
Soldato

If I stick with my sat delivery, and they don't send them out today, can I still come along tomorrow and collect? Or do I have to change my order with the shop first?

OcUK Staff
If I stick with my sat delivery, and they don't send them out today, can I still come along tomorrow and collect? Or do I have to change my order with the shop first?

No idea, best give them a call.

They were delayed as the van ordered originally to transport them was not big enough as it's nearly 10 palits worth of monitors.

The bigger van is now on its way with all of them, ETA with OcUK is 18:00 but traffic on the M6 is moving slow.

Anyone buying do not choose Saturday delivery unless you want them for next Saturday, choose next day and you will get them Tues/Weds :)

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
yes, all orders are with the warehouse with instructions prioritise Saturday deliveries. Still no guarantee that they can get them all packed up in time but we are hopeful.

All other backorders should be passed to the courier tonight or tomorrow for delivery Tuesday.

OcUK Staff
Does that mean Saturday delivery is still on the cards?

We shall try. Most the company went home at 17:30 and I am on holiday. So those who ordered on next day service will get Tues/Weds if you ordered on Saturday service you will get tomorrow or next Saturday, so give sales a call tomorrow afternoon to change your delivery to next day if you have not had delivery by say 4pm. We tried our best. :)

Now booked in and showing in stock.

OcUK Staff
Glad we got there in the end guys, I've being calling and emailing everyone at OcUK today and our courier to get these here in time. A lot of stress but worth it in the end to see people getting shipment confirmations. :)

Soldato
yes, all orders are with the warehouse with instructions prioritise Saturday deliveries. Still no guarantee that they can get them all packed up in time but we are hopeful.

All other backorders should be passed to the courier tonight or tomorrow for delivery Tuesday.

I'm actually quite frustrated at this. Prioritising Saturday deliveries? :confused:

At time of writing, my order status is as follows

Order Date: 29 Jul, 14, 5:49 pm
Order Status: In our warehouse queue

So basically, I have been waiting since the pre-orders have been live for some time and get no delivery. Someone who orders TODAY and selects a faster delivery option get's their order bumped to the top of the queue.

Basically in Stock Order dispatched before Pre-Order.

I appreciate you are trying to satisfy those who have selected Sat/Next Day deliveries so that they get them before the weekend. But I don't think you have thought through what you have actually done?

The orders should have been shipped in order they were placed. The only priority that should have been considered was those who pre-ordered early with next Day/Sat delivery and would have lost out seeing as they shipped today.

You have had my money for the best part of a month and my pre-order wont even see the inside of courier vehicle until Tuesday. I would have been better off not pre-ordering at all, keeping my money and placing an order a few hours ago.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
I'm actually quite frustrated at this. Prioritising Saturday deliveries? :confused:

At time of writing, my order status is as follows

So basically, I have been waiting since the pre-orders have been live for some time and get no delivery. Someone who orders TODAY and selects a faster delivery option get's their order bumped to the top of the queue.

Basically in Stock Order dispatched before Pre-Order.

I appreciate you are trying to satisfy those who have selected Sat/Next Day deliveries so that they get them before the weekend. But I don't think you have thought through what you have actually done?

The orders should have been shipped in order they were placed. The only priority that should have been considered was those who pre-ordered early with next Day/Sat delivery and would have lost out seeing as they shipped today.

You have had my money for the best part of a month and my pre-order wont even see the inside of courier vehicle until Tuesday. I would have been better off not pre-ordering at all, keeping my money and placing an order a few hours ago.

For Saturday deliveries to get there for Saturday they have to leave today. For the next day ones it needs to leave by tomorrow, so prioritising Saturday has no effect on your order at all. :)

Soldato
For Saturday deliveries to get there for Saturday they have to leave today. For the next day ones it needs to leave by tomorrow, so prioritising Saturday has no effect on your order at all. :)

It does because the only option I have is DPD 2 day delivery. Absolutely no mailing will be done to me Saturday > Monday because of how the above service works to my country.

In short, it's probable the order will get here Wed/Thursday, perhaps even later by the time Customs are finished. Irrespective, I think it's quite bad form to send out Stock Orders prior to Pre-Orders no matter what delivery option is selected. /shrug

OcUK Staff
It does because the only option I have is DPD 2 day delivery. Absolutely no mailing will be done to me Saturday > Monday because of how the above service works to my country.

In short, it's probable the order will get here Wed/Thursday, perhaps even later by the time Customs are finished. Irrespective, I think it's quite bad form to send out Stock Orders prior to Pre-Orders no matter what delivery option is selected. /shrug

When stock arrives if there is not enough to clear all orders then they are shipped in order of first ordered first shipped.

When more stock arrives than pre-orders then all backorders are released together and then warehouse does it by the book which is on a Friday ship the Saturday service to ensure they go on that service as the rest of the usual next day service orders will still get there the same day to customer irrelevant if they ship Friday or Saturday. As to whether they have a different process for orders in other countries I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom