• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
22% behind that, will have to see how much i can catch up on stock voltage. Over the weekend i will crank things up and unlock my cpu. Gpu usage was not always pegged at 99% during testing so i suspect i can get a few percent from knocking the cpu up to 4.9Ghz. Crazy when you think you need so much cpu power to drive these things.

Burn it to Max! Matt :) HaHa, Mad :D

Soldato
Interested to see some 1440p benchmarks and can you scale 4k on a 1440p panel? If so would like to see that also :)

Was adamant yesterday I wouldn't touch this card, however today and this evening after looking at some 1440 scores I'm having a change of heart, not only considering one but now considering 2. Got room in my Enthoo Primo for them, but would I need to upgrade from my z87 and 4770k to get the most from 2?

Caporegime
I can improve my stock score a little i think. I'll work on that tomorrow if i get time or if not Saturday. :)

One things for sure, you need a golden clocking 5960X to get the best out of Quad Fury X cards. Roll on DX12 folks, could be some interesting changes once it happens. :)

Soldato
Interested to see some 1440p benchmarks and can you scale 4k on a 1440p panel? If so would like to see that also :)

Was adamant yesterday I wouldn't touch this card, however today and this evening after looking at some 1440 scores I'm having a change of heart, not only considering one but now considering 2. Got room in my Enthoo Primo for them, but would I need to upgrade from my z87 and 4770k to get the most from 2?

Wouldn't have thought so, but then win10 is around the corner so that'll help too.

Associate
Cheers guys, PakJai I do think it is worth getting one. It's a massive step up from the 290X in every way. The design, cooling. Temps during gaming. Performance are all top notch.

I'm on 15.15.1004 mate. I think that's what Matt said are the latest for Fury X.

Thanks...i think 15.200 is the fastest (but ofc not official yet), but 15.15 is the most stable driver but for that don't have all the bells and whistles...it could be faster with that if you wanna make a comparison.

Soldato
Yes, apparently the one on AMDs FTP is the wrong driver. The one that should have been used puts the cards in a better light. Not massively better but it competes with the TX more consistently

Caporegime

Yeah looks to be a cracker at 1440p, was looking at those results myself, as im going to move up to that res.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was going to buy a Titan x err 980ti but the heat and noise simply was to much for me. I mean cant they make a cool and silent cooling solution at entusiast for reference?

/sarcasm off

Glad your enjoying your Fury:D

The temp of the card has nothing to do with heat output.

Whether it was running 100 degrees on at, or 50 degrees using an aio, it would be putting out the same amount of heat.

Anyway, Matt , love the look of your new setup. Four of them does look pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom