• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
Issues. He got the arse ache over people claiming the polling tweak on NV was working as it was interrupting whatever timing issue that was present. Looks like he's back to being a delight.

I'm no fan of his but the following posts basically say the guy said effectively "hey, I installed some waterblocks on my cards, overvolted them and they died within hours", then he removed the waterblocks being added hours earlier part and just flat out said AB killed his card flat out.

He doesn't seem entirely pleasant but ultimately he gets a hell of a lot of crap and accusations and from my own experience of most computer users the majority over state their 'ability' because they can up a few settings in a bios or overclock a gpu as if it's some magical skill. Plenty of people kill their hardware trying to install new cooling, immediately jumping to not just asking a question about it but actively screaming that someone else killed your card is ridiculous.

Regardless of how great someone believes they are because they got some high up number in a benchmark, when a card dies hours after you install new cooling and decide to blame someone else while also deciding it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the problem because it ran for a few hours before dying... lol.

Permabanned
He plays all games with a pad from the videos I've seen, may as well buy an Xbox ;)

:D

I play most 3rd person games with a pad as the sad truth is most games are designed with console controls now anyway.

First persons M&kb everytime but even some of those are optimised for game pad :(

Besides its nice to have something inbetween stop and run full speed in 3rd person stealth games :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Interesting how kaap hasn't posted his setup yet, either not got around to putting them in or routing all that tubing was a bigger pain than he thought!

Back
Top Bottom