• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Rumour Mill Thread

Man of Honour
OP
Permabanned

They deserved to get some sort of response over there video, I watched it 3 or 4 times in the end and it was a direct attack over not being granted access to view the card at an event, He took it way too far and basically ataacked them from every angle he could, Be it HBM, Rebadging, Console performance etc, He certainly pushed it and KitGuru were stupid enough to post it under there name so they deserved the flak too..

Caporegime
They deserved to get some sort of response over there video, I watched it 3 or 4 times in the end and it was a direct attack over not being granted access to view the card at an event, He took it way too far and basically ataacked them from every angle he could, Be it HBM, Rebadging, Console performance etc, He certainly pushed it and KitGuru were stupid enough to post it under there name so they deserved the flak too..

They also blocked comment access to their Websit and Youtube Channel to anyone who agreed with AMD, and there was a lot of that, most of it pretty balanced. They didn't like it, after a couple of days of it and went on a censoring spree.

PC Tech journalism has hit the gutter, to much dependence on money from hardware Vendors, when you look at the size off the offices people like this have and the amount of people they employ you soon start to realise it is in its self a huge industry completely dependent on finances from there very pepole they are supposed to be reviewing independently. AMD can't afford to pay these people the lifestyle they are a custom to these days.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think what Kitguru did gave the potential buyers an early look at the Fury X performance. By AMD having a huge issue with what they did and not giving them a review sample showed they didn't have the confidence in their own product IMO. They knew if they were negative before release they were likely going to rip it hard when they got their hands on a review sample.

I think if AMD knew they were going to blow away the competition they wouldn't have had such an issue with Kitguru as they would know their opinion would have changed once they got their hands on it. Best marketing is ultimately a great product that does it's own marketing.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom