Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's got a honking metal weight in the base, and the base is also rubber. I guess you could blu-tac it if you wanted ultimate fixed-edness :cool:

Source: Amazon

Thanks for the link.

I was about to order one of these until I read that quite a few purchasers mentioned that it had a very strong smell of oil/diesel/exhaust fumes or WD40, and that it even stank out the room!

Did you find this?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It smells of factory fresh rubber, like most things bare rubber when new :p

I did notice it, but fully expect the smell to subside as time goes on, just like other rubbery stuff does.

Or I could just rinse it under the tap with some soap.

Soldato
It smells of factory fresh rubber, like most things bare rubber when new :p

I did notice it, but fully expect the smell to subside as time goes on, just like other rubbery stuff does.

Or I could just rinse it under the tap with some soap.

Thanks... it was just something which quite a few reviewers mentioned on Amazon, and which some obviously felt quite strongly about, even to the extent that it put them off the product.

POB

POB

Soldato
My Pro 4 is here :)

pro4.jpg

8GB i5 / 25GB GB Version.

From eBay as I could not wait.:p

Man of Honour
Over the last few weeks I've been selling stuff and saving for this beauty below.
I had planned to take the £469 to pay a full deposit on one this morning but last night I had a Gumtree email alert telling me there was one for sale in Perton Wolverhampton for £250.
I picked it up this morning saving £220 - back of the net.

rolandgr55b.jpg

Soldato
Everything.
Not only is it a very advanced COSM guitar effects generator creating any guitar into any amp sound, it also plays synth sounds.
Here is a great example of it's capabilities -

[]

Such an incredibly clear sound, is that all product of the machine or is his finger work sufficient to make even the careless whispers exceptionally clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom