Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So far it has gone very well. Got it setup quickly, windows 10 reinstalled and activated, and then moved on to testing all ports as I read about a possible USB issue - there is none on my side.

I then checked RAM speeds etc - all correct as I am not using XMP
CPU temps - idling around 27 degrees.

Overclocking - I have initially done 4.5ghz at 1.25v with a 1 hour prime burn - will mess with it more over the weekend.

So far very impressed, haven't tried the Wifi but I doubt I ever will.

I know but Im not too worried to be honest as X99 are enthusiast setups, so you will hear more noise on forums from end users.

The only thing that concerned me about this board was the OC socket frying chips but it seems to still be minimal noise.

If your bottom two USB ports work when booting then you're a big fat liar.

The bottom two ports on Asus Mobos NEVER work. :D

Soldato
If your bottom two USB ports work when booting then you're a big fat liar.

The bottom two ports on Asus Mobos NEVER work. :D

Oh I never mentioned anything about booting :p lol! tbh I haven't tried it but I can see you can set all ports enabled in the bios.

And the board I had before this was an Asus ROG crosshair formula v - bottom ports never worked until I enabled full USB port utilisation via bios.

Soldato
New shoes :)

DSC_0311.jpg

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

IMAG0175_zpsfdd6yugi.jpg

+

ASUS Zenbook UX305FA Signature Edition Ultrabook 13.3" Intel Core M 256gb SSD
No stock images please

Gotta wait for it to ship from America though :(

Permabanned
Won't it have an American keyboard layout though (with no £ sign on the '3' key) or doesn't that sort of thing bother you?

It'll also switch the @ and " key positions, move the pipe | button and have a single row enter key.

You get used to it after a few hours use and then it's no different from using a standard UK layout.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Won't it have an American keyboard layout though (with no £ sign on the '3' key) or doesn't that sort of thing bother you?

Not £200 bothered, no :)

Wow, I actually really like that Casio! Don't think I've ever said that :D

Did it set you back much? :)

Reduced to £40 at a local jewelers, - bit of an impulse buy. I'll use it when I go camping, mountain biking etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom