• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Soldato
I think your weakening :p by the end of the week you and gregster will have ordered :D

Sucks that I get paid next week as well :D

This is me at the minute trying not to press the buy button.
tumblr_mo23h3wcYf1r27i51o1_400.gif

IF I do it will likely be after the blocks are released. Damn what am I saying... must not buy...must not buy :p

Associate
Sucks that I get paid next week as well :D

IF I do it will likely be after the blocks are released. Damn what am I saying... must not buy...must not buy :p

Do it :eek:

Just checked the pic of your rig in ur sig...... very similar to my 900d only a lot more nicely done, now that rig NEEDS Titan XP

shame my Titan's gonna be going into my little 250d as its needed for 4k duties as the 1070 G1 just ain't cutting it.

Soldato
Do it :eek:

Just checked the pic of your rig in ur sig...... very similar to my 900d only a lot more nicely done, now that rig NEEDS Titan XP

shame my Titan's gonna be going into my little 250d as its needed for 4k duties as the 1070 G1 just ain't cutting it.

Only problem is i'd have to buy two or it looks lonely ;)

Don't know if I want too at the minute though. Have to wait for some benchies.

Associate
Was mulling over building a new rig around one of these. But why is it getting framerate dips even when OC on max settings on the hwcanucks review? Thought it was supposed to handle 60 fps steady?

Back
Top Bottom