• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Soldato
£2200 on graphics cards ouch, though I'd quite honestly love a pair of these and I could afford them but £2200 is a holiday abroad for 2 weeks with money to spend! still enjoy your cards guys and congrats on your purchase! :)

Yeah but when you come back from your holiday what do you have for it other than a tan that wears off within 2 weeks and photos on your phone. But I get where your coming from.

Associate
I am really surprised at how many people are getting this card

I knew it was going to be 1.1k and still thought its overpriced crazy some of you are like ''its a bargain wow didn't think it was going to be 1.1k! I thought 1.3k'' lol

I just about bought a FE 1080 I seriously draw the line there unless I win big lol

at these prices I think id rather go back to audiofile equipment lol lasts for years and sometimes goes up in value

but enjoy your cards! :cool:

:p

Caporegime
I am really surprised at how many people are getting this card

I knew it was going to be 1.1k and still thought its overpriced crazy some of you are like ''its a bargain wow didn't think it was going to be 1.1k! I thought 1.3k'' lol

I just about bought a FE 1080 I seriously draw the line there unless I win big lol

at these prices I think id rather go back to audiofile equipment lol lasts for years and sometimes goes up in value

but enjoy your cards! :cool:

:p

Agreed. I swore I wouldnt buy one, that one 1080 was enough. Then ive ended up with two 1080s really cheap from pre-ordering early and convinced myself I may as well keep both since I got them so cheaply.

Which now im thinking hold one I've spent as much as a Titan costs and I could just send both back (or one anyway and sell one) and just buy a Titan.

Especially since both are brand new unopened as I am still doing my new build........and through in the fact with vat and tax i'm only spending £550..............

I think I am trying to talk myself into one :D

Damn Brexit and 1080 shortages and prices rises.................

Caporegime
This card would be more appealing for some if it had a better cooler and not the piece of crap it ships with, getting into the mid 80's on load with a blower fan isn't exactly music to anyone's ears.

Caporegime
This card would be more appealing for some if it had a better cooler and not the piece of crap it ships with, getting into the mid 80's on load with a blower fan isn't exactly music to anyone's ears.

Agreed. They should have let AIB do versions. They would have been awesome.

A nice EVGA FTW ACX3 cooler Titan with uk warranty and okay to put a waterblock on without voiding warranty.

It would sell like hotcakes.

Associate
Meh phoned them and I'm looking at 9th for my cards (restocking). Guess ordering a second card a few hours later (17.10pm after my willpower broke) instead of in one go doomed my chances.

Best

Wulf
I ordered my two at 14:21 and was told 9th as well.. :mad:

Looking at reddit, it seems people who ordered after me got their cards lol. What a mess..

Associate
Agreed. I swore I wouldnt buy one, that one 1080 was enough. Then ive ended up with two 1080s really cheap from pre-ordering early and convinced myself I may as well keep both since I got them so cheaply.

Which now im thinking hold one I've spent as much as a Titan costs and I could just send both back (or one anyway and sell one) and just buy a Titan.

Especially since both are brand new unopened as I am still doing my new build........and through in the fact with vat and tax i'm only spending £550..............

I think I am trying to talk myself into one :D

Damn Brexit and 1080 shortages and prices rises.................

Having watched this thread for the last couple of days I can confirm you are showing all the symptoms of a full cave anytime now.

:D

Associate
Agreed. They should have let AIB do versions. They would have been awesome.

A nice EVGA FTW ACX3 cooler Titan with uk warranty and okay to put a waterblock on without voiding warranty.

It would sell like hotcakes.

Exactly the reason I think there will be a Ti in a few months, probably they weren't going to but will see the sales of this and release one.

Associate
Might turn up today then ;)

BOOM!

20160804_104857388_iOS.jpg

Ordered 16:38 on the 2nd

Order confirmed 16:50 on the 2nd

Customer services told me it hadnt been shipped just 30 mins ago! wally's

No other emails......

have faith guys theyre coming.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom