• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

oh ok i thought it was 870, must be the old titan x, but i dont think theres much of a difference between the old and new titans right?>

also why is it that nvidia is selling the titans, will ocuk not get it?

Nvidia for what ever reason to be the only sellers this time around. Probably get more money that way i guess.

New Titan X is new 14nm pascal architecture with 12gb GDDR5X. Quite a bit faster than the original Titan X.

and thats you at the end pmsl ..

tyler you dont need them lol as i can see you stomping up and down your room lol , but even though im tempted with those bench marks ,im imagining having 2 under water !!! wow .. beasts !!!! would love to see sli watercooled benches with the 5960x cpu .. but damn £2500 with water blocks and HB bridge . they are now making my 3 x 980ti's look like soggy biscuits and i havent even installed the 3rd card yet .. must wait until next years upgrade as ive spent far to much money this year .

Sod EK, their customer service is practically non existant. Knobs don't even use phones. Have to wait for them to respond to a ticket just so they can refund me for two blocks that aren't even going to show as orders on their system. What a time to be alive.

It's shocking service like this launch that makes me appreciate the work they do at disties like OCUK.

I thought OcUK hotline are charged?

Don't normally post here at OCUK, long time lurker though (and customer as well). But this is a special occasion, as I've never been in one of the titan owners club before.... :)

Hopefully I did the image embedding correctly, also downsized - hopefully by enough.

edit: nope, 2nd try

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

LdDula5.jpg

Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Starvald, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Cosimo, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Pascal Titan X.​

Meh phoned them and I'm looking at 9th for my cards (restocking). Guess ordering a second card a few hours later (17.10pm after my willpower broke) instead of in one go doomed my chances.

Best

Wulf

Meh phoned them and I'm looking at 9th for my cards (restocking). Guess ordering a second card a few hours later (17.10pm after my willpower broke) instead of in one go doomed my chances.

Best

Wulf

I feel your pain dude! I only ordered my pair at 8am yesterday morning!! Doh!

It's not too much of an issue for me though really, I am putting them under water and the blocks will take a while... Plus I need to sell my 3 x 1080's with blocks too! :eek:

Cheers
Ras

£2200 on graphics cards ouch, though I'd quite honestly love a pair of these and I could afford them but £2200 is a holiday abroad for 2 weeks with money to spend! still enjoy your cards guys and congrats on your purchase! :)

For those who ordered is it £908.33 plus VAT and do you get a vat invoice please?

Starting to get weak, with vat back and tax relief its only going to cost me £544.99.....................

Back
Top Bottom