• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Soldato
I am really surprised at how many people are getting this card

I knew it was going to be 1.1k and still thought its overpriced crazy some of you are like ''its a bargain wow didn't think it was going to be 1.1k! I thought 1.3k'' lol

I just about bought a FE 1080 I seriously draw the line there unless I win big lol

at these prices I think id rather go back to audiofile equipment lol lasts for years and sometimes goes up in value

but enjoy your cards! :cool:

:p

You can of course run them with the stock cooler but realistically you'll be wanting to put them under water which adds another £100+ to the cost....starts to look really expensive at well over £1,200+ for a single graphics card :eek:

Caporegime
Having watched this thread for the last couple of days I can confirm you are showing all the symptoms of a full cave anytime now.

:D

Just got my webnote back from ocuk that as goodwill gesture they will give me a full refund on the unopened 1080 i got 4 weeks ago (the other one only came this week)..................I am running out of excuses now :D

So I will have £1200 from the refunds..........................

Back
Top Bottom