• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

Help from the girls!

Associate
Help help help! Going to a friend's wedding in a few weeks, and desperately seeking a nice dress to wear - have been looking for the last month or so, but can't find anything at all that fits well and looks pretty... any suggestions of places to try for this sort of thing, as am fast running out of inspiration!

Associate
if i wear a dress can i come? i wont scre the children honest :p

manfairy.jpg

*S

oh an ill take a TTIUWP and a Phwoar id roger her just in case!

Associate
OP
Birthday suit would make the photos interesting :p

Nope, not part of bridal party... just one of the masses. Have tried River Island, but the shop in Oxford is pretty sparse... will look in Monsoon though. I love Coast, but I'm not tall enough!

Price-wise, I'm reasonably flexible - I figure that if it's something nice, then I'll be able to wear it for other things, so looking up to around £70-80 I guess.

Raist: already down on the TTIUWP... shocking! ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Coast do beautiful dresses. I bought one (well my mum paid :p) over the weekend. They're always well made and very pretty :)
Monsoon as already suggested have lovely ones too. Also try Karen Millen although they have £150 average on their dresses :( whereas my dress was £85 and much nicer than ones I found in Karen Millen.

If you're near a selfridges that's always useful. Whistles do some fancy ones as well as the other designers that are under the one roof :)

Good luck x

Back
Top Bottom