Where do you guys buy your $50 gift cards from?

Soldato
XBOX ONE BLACK FRIDAY $14.99 Games!

11qirec.jpg

XBOX ONE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
====================

Here's how to save money on buying Xbox One Digital Download Games, and also take advantage of the Black Friday Deals

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/black-friday/xbox-one-games

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/black-friday-deals/categoryID.69349100

Go to Amazon.com and login with your usual Amazon account
Buy the $50 Xbox One Gift Card (select Digital Download)
On the Checkout Page enter Delaware for the State and 19947 for the Zip Code
Wait a few minutes until you get the order confirmation email
Go back to your Amazon Account and click on 'Go to your Games Library'
Copy your 25 Digit Xbox Code

Visit xbox.com/en-us and login with your gamertag
Click on redeem code and Paste in

Wait for tomorrow where you will be able to buy the $14.99 games through xbox.com/en-us
Once you have purchased the games, search for them on your xbox console where they will be available for download

If you would like to share 50% of the cost with a friend, do the following: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox

That's $7.49 per game, or £4.77 in real money

Conversion Rates
===========

$14.99 - £9.55
$19.99 - £12.73
$24.99 - £15.92
$29.99 - £19.10
$39.99 - £25.47

$49.99 - £31.77
$59.99 - £38.12

x2madi.jpg

24oap75.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Hi all,

I've teamed up with a friend to do with xbox one game sharing (all legal as i technically owned both consoles, and his house is my holiday home) and we are wanting to clean up tomorrow with the black friday deals.

Where is everyone buying their $50 gift cards from?

Think I will be getting at least six games in the $14.99 deal :cool: The thought of getting games for the equivalent of £5 each is just too good to miss

Thanks!

CDkeys.com is where i buy all my £50 codes

Soldato
OP
I think he means USD credit? I just get mine from Amazon with a Delaware address.

ah thanks, good idea

think I actually had a paypal account years ago with a delaware address but can't for the life of me remember what email address I used for the account

I'll make another one

Associate
ah thanks, good idea

think I actually had a paypal account years ago with a delaware address but can't for the life of me remember what email address I used for the account

I'll make another one

Yeah, it goes straight through with Amazon.com - To be honest i'd check their digital deals too, they're quite decent. I remember getting BF4 and Black Flag on release for around £18 each.

You could also change the region on your Xbox to India aswell - Got the Killer Instinct deluxe edition for £18 rather than £30 odd.

Soldato
OP
Thanks

Having issues with Amazon.com. Changed my billing address to Delaware, and although the order went through, they said they were checking my account and to wait 2 hours?

anyway, if it fails I've heard offgamers.com is good for US gift cards, and you can pay in any currency you like (even paypal)

Soldato
Let me get this right, if I buy say the $50 Xbox Gift Card from e.g offgamers.com for around £30, I then change my Xbox One to US Region, I can apply the gift codes and buy from the Black Friday deals?

Associate
:D
Let me get this right, if I buy say the $50 Xbox Gift Card from e.g offgamers.com for around £30, I then change my Xbox One to US Region, I can apply the gift codes and buy from the Black Friday deals?
Yes that's right I got 60 dollars on mine but does anyone know what time it's likely to start as i have to go work at midday

Soldato
OP

yes!

and I can confirm that amazon.com works

just login with your usual amazon account on amazon.COM

buy the $50 gift card, and where it says billing address, put delaware in the state and the zip code :D

I also assume that you can redeem the code and buy the games from xbox.com/en_us thus not having to mess about changing your console settings

If you also team up with a friend who has an xbox one, you can go 50/50 on the price

Soldato
OP
Right I'm going to buy the code now, just one question, how do you change your region without going into your Xbox?

go to xbox.com/en_us on your browser and just login with your gamertag

The only reason why people are changing their consoles is to access the US store, but you can redeem codes and buy games from the web site instead. Once you buy a game, it's linked to your gamertag and it doesn't matter then what region your console is on. You can still download the game.

Soldato
Holy bananas!

I just changed the region and now all my store prices on the website are USD.
Brilliant, Diablo 3 RoS here I come! (£22.71 if you get just the $25 + $10, cheaper if you get the $50 code but useful if you only want one game)

Soldato
OP
From what I saw on the MS site, it was just COD Ghosts that was $14.99, not all games will be that price?

There's supposed to be a few, but even if not, good discounts to be had

it says starting from....so yeah, not all will be $14.99. If they don't add any more and it's just the ones listed, it's still a good offer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom