• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Tomorrow around midday I can assure that your all gonna be amazed by several things and so you need to start spreading the word as of now because OcUK will be doing something thats gonna be very hard on most of your wallets. ;)

Do check back tomorrow as what we will be offering will be completely unique to us and at prices you thought were never possible.

I aint letting out any secrets just tell everybody you know to be looking at OcUK's website around midday tomorrow.

Suspended
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Tomorrow around midday I can assure that your all gonna be amazed by several things and so you need to start spreading the word as of now because OcUK will be doing something thats gonna be very hard on most of your wallets. ;)

Do check back tomorrow as what we will be offering will be completely unique to us and at prices you thought were never possible.

I aint letting out any secrets just tell everybody you know to be looking at OcUK's website around midday tomorrow.

Spies back collection of sports/supercars at 7900GTX prices? :eek:

If I were to guess it would be some nice cheap 7900GTX/1900's.... Or a bundle bargain for SLi / XFire.

OCUK Patented phasechange/cascade cooling designed for gfx cards the size of a matchbox and can gurantee a 7900GTX core clocked to 1ghz?

Last edited:
Suspended
custom1 said:
BOGOF maybe?? :eek:

Grabs coat and sleeping bag, and pitches down for the night.

Ooh BOGOF is a nice idea for SLI/Xfire capable gfx cards... however they would end up with a ton of people buying and then hitting the bay for a ton of profit.

Permabanned
BFG ppu's ?

50% off everything ?

The elixir of life ?

Wine into water ?

Eternal youth pill's ?

My bet is on the PhysX processor's from BFG ;) ...cheap :D

Permabanned
Ok ... so im no detective ... but i can tell you this ....

1, It's gonna cost money

2, Its gonna be Graphics Cards related as its posted in the " Graphics Cards Section " ;)

3, I have just forked out nearly £1500 on a new machine and im skint :(

4 , I will not be looking at this post again :D

Edit ...Might have a quick look :D

Permabanned
Jack Bauer said:
physX would be good, however are there and games that even use it yet?

The new Ghost Recon game GRAW will support the use of a Ppu .

The whole game has been built around the Ageia ;)

Edit :

Here is a link Clicky

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

That I will tell you what were going to do will be limited to a set time period or how long stock last. This will literally be so awsome that ourselves and our partners can only sustain it so long. So you may want to start gathering funds together now because this will be an absolute one off and won't be repeated again for a very very long time.

Back
Top Bottom