• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Soldato
evil513 said:
He he...sell your stuff, sell your house...sell your soul...GFX card is more important

Hmm, I like my stuff and we dont own the house. Guess I could live without my soul :D

Wonder if someone would buy it on the MM.

Gibbo said:
This is a deal that will make everyone happy as prices will be from as low as £50. :D ;)
Good, very good. But WHAT THE HELL IS IT :/

Soldato
Give us some clue...I'm buying computer parts off you tomorrow, and as I'm a student and have had to save for months, I really dont wanna waste my money. Simple question, will I be able to get a 1900xt/xtx for the same or less than i can get a 1800xt 512mb today/tomorrow morning, or a x2 3800+ processor less than now... let us know please, the sort of money I'm spending here surely means you can let me have some indication!

Of course...I can always order then cancel the order later in the day if push comes to shove ^^

Permabanned
evil513 said:
I think it's going to be BOGOF on selected items, which will include some 7900/1900 babies. :D

If it is that then it tells me the 7900's and the 1900's are pap and its just to make people think thay are getting a sweet deal :D

OMG i hope its true thogh :D

Associate
Raikiri said:
Can't see them doing that myself... If they do though everyone will be flogging them on the 'bay me included
Yeah, but think about it...the 7900 price drop is inevitable. Even there were rumours that SLI will cost as much as a single top end card. Same for the quad SLI, although only in prebuilt systems. So why not make a big deal of something that's going to happend anyway. Usually the deal price becomes the actual price. As Gibbo said himself, it's the IT industry, the prices always go down soon or a latter... ;)

Back
Top Bottom