• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Hi there

That I will tell you what were going to do will be limited to a set time period or how long stock last. This will literally be so awsome that ourselves and our partners can only sustain it so long. So you may want to start gathering funds together now because this will be an absolute one off and won't be repeated again for a very very long time.

Just tell us...then we can be more prepared to spend our money in your shop. :p
volt9291 said:
whats BOGOF ? :confused:
Buy One Get One Free

OcUK Staff
OP
maddad68 said:
What about people like myself who just payed out for a new card ?

Do we get step up period ?

Who says its a card. ;)

The fact is we won't delay bringing a possible great product/deal if we get offered.
What would customers preferre that we keep pricing competitive and hold new products back?

Or we always push to offer the best possible prices and latest products at the earliest possible dates?

This is the IT industry new products are released all the time and prices are constantly changing with new deals always popping their heads up. I firmly believe in always pushing for more and offering our customers the best deals and latest products at the earliest possible date.

P.S. With what were about to do it is literally a ONE OFF and it will only last a few days or whilst stock last.

Suspended
Gibbo said:
Who says its a card. ;)

The fact is we won't delay bringing a possible great product/deal if we get offered.
What would customers preferre that we keep pricing competitive and hold new products back?

Or we always push to offer the best possible prices and latest products at the earliest possible dates?

This is the IT industry new products are released all the time and prices are constantly changing with new deals always popping their heads up. I firmly believe in always pushing for more and offering our customers the best deals and latest products at the earliest possible date.

nVidia G80 early realease ??? :p

Permabanned
a rival just did an time limited offer of the 7900 series, my money is on something similar, big bunch of cards at ATI busting prices for a limited time.

Permabanned
mcmad said:
a rival just did an time limited offer of the 7900 series, my money is on something similar, big bunch of cards at ATI busting prices for a limited time.

If its less than the price i payed for my 7800GT can i send mine back and get an upgrade ?

I only had it 2 weeks :D

n3x

n3x

Associate
splendid!

Congratulations overclockers, u've already made me a very poor man indeed i hope you're proud of yourselves :mad:

oh the power of hype...

Back
Top Bottom