• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Its a bit boring now don't you think?

Permabanned
nbkpsycho said:
Yea you are right it is boring and thats why i bought an xbox 360 :D

Same i've got all 3 of the latest consoles, ps3,xbox360 and wii but getting the game is a pain, so mostly play C&C3 but when my m8s are round we play the consoles...and yeh its really boring.

Soldato
its always the same this time of year, you might get the odd one or two games being released that will prove quite popular, but everything will kick into gear once the summer is over, and the big push towards Christmas begins ;)

Associate
Raikiri said:
Physics are a bit lame though, for some reason I can't even do a backflip in it :confused:

LOL, reminds me of when my friend said "I shot my friend last weekend, and I am still waiting for him to get respawned...I wonder what is taking so long, he must be AFK" :D

Soldato
Yeah its a bit frustrating. Ive just upgraded my pc and there isnt much that is making me use it as much as i hoped.

Oblivion , i havent really got hooked by it yet, it looks pretty, but ive killed too many of my quest dudes and in general the game is confusing me lol

Soldato
To tell you the truth its a good thing as i tend to spend my summers down the beach and getting out and about :cool: , and when the Dark winter months come thats when i do more upgrading/game playing.

As for games i feel that games look amazing now but the game play sucks. I only play Battlefield 2 if i do game, i did try S.T.A.L.K.E.R but blues screens in vista 64 all the time. :(

Associate
wish i had the time to complete all current games and wait for whats coming out.
students...... i dunno :D
you want some sprogs to slow yer gaming down you do :D

Soldato
Willis said:
As for games i feel that games look amazing now but the game play sucks. I only play Battlefield 2 if i do game, i did try S.T.A.L.K.E.R but blues screens in vista 64 all the time. :(

Have you got the latest Stalker patch? They've supposedly fixed those bugs, and they have for me. Also make sure you have the latest graphics drivers.

Soldato
Yeah its the worst I've known it in a long time. Thinking about upgrading my AGP system to a 1950pro, but whats the point. I've only go a athlon 64 3000+ and all the latest game require dual core etc. Games are just too demanding nowadays.

Its that bad I'm installing my old games again, Freespace 2 has been installed again, System shock 2 as well + Quake 3.

I might just put the money towards an xbox 360. Not sure what to do.

Last edited:
Soldato
With the (relative) lack of success for Vista developers have no reason to rush out DX10 games at the moment. We're more likely to see them nearer the Christmas rush time and there shouldn't be much surprise in delays for games taking advantage of DX10.

Personally I'm still on a decent AGP system that can run current games so I've got no reason to upgrade yet, maybe that'll change once "killer" titles start appearing.

Caporegime
I'm just waiting for Bioshock really...And maybe the new Flatout game...Other than that there isnt a lot thats interesting me.

Well theres Alan Wake and things, but they wont be out for ages.

Only when those games come out will i upgrade my graphics card really...And by that time all these new ones should have dropped in price.

Back
Top Bottom