• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Its a bit boring now don't you think?

Associate
Im waiting for these !

Crysis - Sept 07
Unreal 07 - Sept 07
Bioshock - Sept 07
Half-life 2 ep 2 - Sept 07 - YAY about time!
New Medal of Honor - soon

I just play Half-life 2 deathmatch its free if you own an ATI card with steam and its such a wicked game !

Associate
Hi guys, sorry to go offtopic, I am thinking of purchasing an 8800GTX to compliment my E6600 @ 3.51. I am currently running an X1900XT 256mb. I am not looking for the fastest hardware ever, but do you think a GTX will handle all the upcoming games? Or am I better off saving my money for the next generation of cards keeping in mind I might be able to sell off the GTX?

Soldato
Well i just bought myself forza motorsport 2 for xbox 360 today should
keep me amused for a while. As for pc games have to agree nothing i really
been excited about getting for the pc for some time now.

Associate
Well I have an enticing deal for an 8800GTX :p Hence why I am asking. Worth getting the card and selling it later on? How do you think a single GTX will play DX10 games? Lots of you have GTX's so what are you thoughts/views/plans?

Associate
I always fall back to Eve and W40k Dark Crusade whilst no new games about. Been playing Eve Since it was first released :p

Crysis is the next one that i am waiting for though.

Soldato
Logic Zero said:
Well I have an enticing deal for an 8800GTX :p Hence why I am asking. Worth getting the card and selling it later on? How do you think a single GTX will play DX10 games? Lots of you have GTX's so what are you thoughts/views/plans?

Depends whats the deal?

Associate
Nicos Rex said:
What is this "outdoors" of which you speak?

lol thanks you made me snort my coffee :D

I aggree though, pretty damn boring at the moment. I've had Oblivion since it came out and yet I still havn't completed it, I find it pretty frustrating at times.
Tomb Raider Anniversary is cool though :)

Just waiting for Crysis, Bioshock and Unreal Tournament 3 :rolleyes:

Associate
Do any of you race Grand Prix Legends? It was released way back in 1998 and I still play it! I race is an online league http://drive.to/gplleague if anyone want to join up, spaces are available.

I also stick to BF2 and GTR2... Stalker was a disapointment after waiting all those years.

Associate
db2431 said:
NoGames-1.jpg

Got, got, need, need, need, got, need, got, got, need,...

Soldato
Still hooked on Supreme Commander and its mods tbh.

Lasted a long time and still going well, give it till this fall were gonna be swamped with good games and will be stuck indoors indefinately :)

Caporegime
OP
Just sold my 8800 GTS, its summer, I just got a new car and there are no games that interest me at the mo.

7300 GT DDR3 will be my card until crysis hits later on in the year.

Associate
easyrider said:
Just sold my 8800 GTS, its summer, I just got a new car and there are no games that interest me at the mo.

7300 GT DDR3 will be my card until crysis hits later on in the year.
same here just got a new bike 6 months ago
had to stop myself a few times hitting the buy it now button
no games that take my fancy at the moe so im gona wait it out
this is the longest ive been inbetween upgrades lol its hard work :D

Back
Top Bottom