Do you guys know if there is anything similar to speed dating but for making friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
A similar event which is only for making friends with males and females?

I always thought that speed dating was for shy people to get together with other shy people and onto a potential date. But then I saw that it became such a big thing that ordinary people just go speed dating, it doesn't matter that their shy or not they just go where the girls are.

Now I think if there is an event which is for just finding new friends then all the lonely ones, unsociable ones will be at and it would feel nothing like standard speed dating. But maybe I am wrong.

I just wish there was an event out there that I could go to, to meet similar people like me who are just bored of their own friends and want to find new people to chill out with. Is there anything like it around?

how do you even meet people in a pub, I need something like speed dating where your lined up to meet people. If I am in a pub I would just stand there.

I just wish there was an event out there that I could go to, to meet similar people like me who are just bored of their own friends and want to find new people to chill out with. Is there anything like it around?

It's called the outside world... there are little hundreds of people out there waiting to be your friend (Maybe not in this case... :p)

Oh and... bunny lol dvd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom