Glory, glory Leeds United for me please.

Caporegime
Sorry i can't just randomly pick my team, born with it, you wouldn't understand.

Some people are born with or into HIV doesn't make that right or enjoyable either ;)

Anyway here we go again again with a load of old balls on why you have to support you home club from people assuming that the location on peoples profile is where they have always lived because they have never left their home town.

As bad as the yanks that have never left america and proclaim america to be the greatest nation on earth ;)

Soldato
OP
Some people are born with or into HIV doesn't make that right or enjoyable either ;)

Anyway here we go again again with a load of old balls on why you have to support you home club from people assuming that the location on peoples profile is where they have always lived because they have never left their home town.

As bad as the yanks that have never left america and proclaim america to be the greatest nation on earth ;)

If you are comparing supporting Manu with HIV and the spread of the disease then i support your theory. :p

End of they day it doesn't matter what's written on someone's profile, the majority of Manu fans haven't even been to Old Trafford.

Caporegime
If you are comparing supporting Manu with HIV and the spread of the disease then i support your theory. :p

End of they day it doesn't matter what's written on someone's profile, the majority of Manu fans haven't even been to Old Trafford.

I'm sure there are Newcastle have fans all over England.

Just because someone isn't born on the door step of his chosen club doesn't make him any less of a fan then you or me.

So ******* what if Gimp supports Manchester United, He can support whoever he wants. Doesn't make him any less of a fan then you or me.

There are fans ALL over the country that support their teams and they don't hold a season ticket, or weren't born on the gates of the club.

Stop using such a weak argument.

Soldato
OP
I'm sure there are Newcastle have fans all over England.

Just because someone isn't born on the door step of his chosen club doesn't make him any less of a fan then you or me.

So ******* what if Gimp supports Manchester United, He can support whoever he wants. Doesn't make him any less of a fan then you or me.

There are fans ALL over the country that support their teams and they don't hold a season ticket, or weren't born on the gates of the club.

Stop using such a weak argument.

Spoken like a true plastic football fan.

Truly though you and your friend are from different worlds than me.

Football isn't something you had a choice about, its like being christened as a baby, try having a say in that. You grow up and there's one team, and you might have some good times but generally its misery and body blows for life...that's what supporting your team, the team given to you by your family is all about. That is what football is to me, and to most people i know. Just a total way of life.

Choosing your team, FFS, i wish i knew what that felt like. I've more respect for any mackem than your general manc, they get it, no matter if they don't wash too often.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Spoken like a true plastic football fan.

Truly though you and your friend are from different worlds than me.

Football isn't something you had a choice about, its like being christened as a baby, try having a say in that. You grow up and there's one team, and you might have some good times but generally its misery and body blows for life...that's what supporting your team, the team given to you by your family is all about. That is what football is to me, and to most people i know. Just a total way of life.

Choosing your team, FFS, i wish i knew what that felt like. I've more respect for any mackem than your general manc, they get it, no matter if they don't wash too often.

Plastic ?

I'm a season ticket holder at my "local" club :)

You think you feel more for your club then someone else who lets say lives in London, and only makes a handful of games a season ? nahh, can't agree with that.

Gone are the days of supporting your local club, you support teams you like, does this mean they're "less" of a fan then people who were born locally, I don't think so, I don't questions people's support of their clubs.

I think it's below the belt, you can support who you want, you can watch games all over the world. Football is a world wide game, you should be able to do what you want.

I meet different fans all the time, there is a boy where I work who supports Blackburn, was he born in Blackburn? no, do I think him of a "plastic" fan because of this ? no Does his parents support Blackburn ? no.

He just loves the club, people are capable of loving their club and being just as passionate as you. Even if they weren't born into the club.

Soldato
I can't see Newcastle winning tomorrow after their performance against pompy recently.

I think boro will win and Newcastle will go down.

Soldato
OP
Plastic ?

I'm a season ticket holder at my "local" club :)

You think you feel more for your club then someone else who lets say lives in London, and only makes a handful of games a season ? nahh, can't agree with that.

Gone are the days of supporting your local club, you support teams you like, does this mean they're "less" of a fan then people who were born locally, I don't think so, I don't questions people's support of their clubs.

I think it's below the belt, you can support who you want, you can watch games all over the world. Football is a world wide game, you should be able to do what you want.

I meet different fans all the time, there is a boy where I work who supports Blackburn, was he born in Blackburn? no, do I think him of a "plastic" fan because of this ? no Does his parents support Blackburn ? no.

He just loves the club, people are capable of loving their club and being just as passionate as you. Even if they weren't born into the club.

Stopped reading at that, sorry.

Soldato
Monday Newcastle Boro.

Im happy ish that Hull are terrible as well. Although I really wanted them to stay in the Premiership, it will be a shame to see them go down.. because I still think we can pull out of it and bye bye Hull

Soldato
To be honest, I agree with Dokko. You should support your local team, don't see why you'd want to support a team up north when you come from the south for example.

When i go to my local pub and I'm outnumbered by scousers its all a bit silly. (I'm just outside London)

Caporegime
Stopped reading at that, sorry.

/bows down to the "best fans in the world"

Will enjoy playing you next season down in the Championship my friend.

Sorry that people can do what they like these days, damn them. I'll let you wage your one man war against "plastic" fans :)

Back
Top Bottom