Glory, glory Leeds United for me please.

Caporegime
No its not, its the roots of football, deny it all you like to fit the modern sky generation of football as much as you like.

I support my local club, I'm even a season ticket holder ? :confused::rolleyes:

No, people have come from all over to watch football, it brings people together. People want to watch good football, some people want to support their local clubs, people can do whatever they want.

doesn't make them "less" of a fan then you or me.

Soldato
Im a big Newcastle fan, but im generally a football fan I think. I dont have that strong a hatred for any team, besides Sunderland and Chelsea.

If i supported a local local team it would be Bishop Auckland, they were alrite once but they share a ground with spennymoor or shildon these days i think so that is a no no.

I "support" ac milan too... what am i doing with my life.

tbh I should be a Sunderland fan because most people in Bishop Auckland are Sunderland fans

Caporegime
I'm from near Doncaster.

I support Sheffield Wednesday.

I support Doncaster Rovers ( as a lot of family do )
I support Manchester United ( as a lot of family do, OMFG they used to live there aswell )
I follow Leicester, friends support them.
I have family in Newcastle who support Newcastle, I don't follow / support Newcastle much.

I'm a massive football fan, I'll watch any team anywhere.

Caporegime
For those whom surport man utd , liverpool etc that an't local, can you tell me why you surport them?

Because of how they play.
Because of the players that have worn the shirt.
Because of the fans.
Because of the spirit.
Because of the belief.
Because, in a world of Uniteds, Citys, and Rovers, there is only one Hotspur.

Soldato
Because of how they play. hmmm?
Because of the players that have worn the shirt.- Klinsmann!!
Because of the fans.- You've got pretty good fans tbh
Because of the spirit.- Jews tbh
Because of the belief. The belief that you're gonna finish in the top 4 every year? Good to be optimistic i guess.
Because, in a world of Uniteds, Citys, and Rovers, there is only one Hotspur.

Soldato
For those whom surport man utd , liverpool etc that an't local, can you tell me why you surport them?
Because they were the first team I saw on telly, and they lost. Had no idea of history and stuff as I was 5, but I got the jackpot ball really.

No relation, local thing or quirky story. That's the honest reason.

Back
Top Bottom