Poll: POLL: Are you getting iPhone 4 refunded?

Are you getting iPhone 4 refunded?

• Have you or are you getting a full refund?

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • Keeping it or still intending on buying one?

Votes: 146 85.4%

• Total voters
Associate
Are you getting iPhone 4 refunded?

After so many people both on here and on the web in general are complaining about how unacceptable the signal issue is, I thought it might be interesting to see how many people are actually taking it back for a refund - especially in light of the recent news conference?

Don't know how to make a poll but:

A) Have you or are you getting a full refund?

or

B) Keeping it or still intending on buying one?

Last edited:
Associate
No way, people would be very silly asking for a refund

We sold ours on for £860

If it weren't for the fact that I would be locked into an 18 month contract with an iphone price plan, then maybe I would do the same. I am amazed that someone was desperate enough to pay £860 for an iphone 4. Was it a 16 or 32 gig?? I have the 32 gig.

Soldato
In all honesty the thought did cross my mind for just a flash because I am absolutely skint, but that will pass and I will bitterly regret it. I moved away from the iPhone to Android before and that was an enormous mistake, and I know it would still be a fairly large mistake if I did it now.

Caporegime
Will be keeping the one i get from apple but selling the one i get through my upgrade with Tmobile...would be silly not to make an easy £600:p

As for the free case??..which one is it??..the bumper or some cheap ass case??

Soldato
Will be keeping the one i get from apple but selling the one i get through my upgrade with Tmobile...would be silly not to make an easy £600:p

As for the free case??..which one is it??..the bumper or some cheap ass case??

The bumper, but as they expect them to sell out they're going to offer 3rd party cases. We'll have to wait till next week to find out which.

Soldato
Keeping. There's no other phone out there that I could get along with, so i'd be mad sending it back.

Plus i'm not really struggling with this "signal problem".

Soldato
Keeping mine as with day to day use I have yet to have a single dropped call, and web functionality still works fine even when I hold it in my hand. The issue is still there though. If I do get 3G issues, it is normally down to o2 being typically crap. It's easily miles above my old JB'd 3G and I love it.

Back
Top Bottom