~~~~~OCZ MEMORY SALE - HUGE DISCOUNTS & OcUK EXCLUSIVE!!~~~~~

OcUK Staff
Hi there

As were OCZ's largest UK customer they have very kindly allowed us to buy all their memory inventry at a vastly reduced price. All parts are brand new with full lifetime warranty including several ultra low voltage parts which are ideal for Sandybridge and all other processor platforms. You won't find even generic nasty cheap memory at these prices and remember these are OCZ flagship kits, not cheaper GOLD stuff, but Platinum and other special editions:-

OCZ Platinum Revision 2 XTC 2GB (2x1GB) PC2-6400C4 800MHz Dual Channel Kit (OCZ2P800R22GK) @ £25.99 inc VAT

MY-072-OC_400.jpg

OCZ PC2-6400 Platinum Revision 2 is the latest version of the Platinum DDR2-800 Series. The PC2-6400 Platinum Rev. 2 has been re-engineered to turn out heart-pounding 4-4-4 timings with flawless performance and stability and offer lower latencies than standard 800MHz DDR2 memory.
OCZ exclusively developed these modules for the extreme gamer and overclocker to give high-end DDR2 based systems that extra performance edge that is demanded by today’s hard core gamers and enthusiasts.
The new OCZ PC2-6400 Platinum Rev. 2 utilizes the latest OCZ heatspreader design. XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) Heatspreaders allow increased ventilation and heat dissipation due to an innovative honeycomb design providing more direct access to the actual memory ICs.
As part of the award winning OCZ Platinum DDR2 series, the PC2-6400 Platinum Rev. 2 is built with leading edge technology designed and qualified with special selection of premium components to maximize performance in even the most demanding computing environments. OCZ PC2-6400 products are 100% hand-tested to ensure compliance with stringent quality standards. In addition, each member of the OCZ Platinum family is backed by an industry-leading lifetime warranty, toll-free technical support and the exclusive EVP (Extended Voltage Protection) coverage.
With its ultra-fast performance, high quality and reliability, the OCZ PC2-6400 Platinum Revision 2 edition is a perfect memory upgrade for the latest CPU arrivials.

- 800MHz DDR2
- CL 4-4-4-15 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Platinum Mirrored XTC* Heatspreader
- OCZ Lifetime Warranty
- 1.9-2.0 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM
- OCZ Enhanced Latency Technology
- 2.2V EVP**

Was [£39.99] Inc. VAT

Only £25.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Platinum 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666C9 1333MHz Ultra Low Voltage Dual Channel Kit (OCZ3P1333C9ELV4GK) @ £27.98 inc VAT

MY-219-OC_400.jpg

OCZ Extreme Low Voltage (ELV) DDR3 kits are designed specifically for the Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core™ i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of improved lower power requirements, mainstream speeds, and latencies.

Developed for enthusiast platforms that are becoming increasingly more power-efficient, OCZ ELV Dual Channel solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance, allowing high-speed memory to function farther below the upper voltage thresholds of Core i3 and i5 CPUs, operating at 1333MHz CAS 9 and requiring only 1.35 Volts. OCZ ELV memory helps lower internal case temperatures along with your utility charges as less power is required for high frequency DDR3, offering incredible stability at stock speeds along with substantial overclocking potential.

Developed for enthusiasts and gamers making use of the latest technologies, OCZ ELV modules were engineered with the same affordability and performance standards as the Lynnfield platform. By using sophisticated IC screening methods and qualifying on a variety of motherboards, OCZ DDR3 kits are the perfect complement for the P55 Chipset and choice CPU to deliver the maximum stability. Together, P55 and OCZ memory are the ideal dual channel option for cutting-edge desktops.

OCZ DDR3 ELV Dual Channel Kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory kit is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

Specification:-
- Sandybridge compatible
- 1333MHz DDR3
- CL 9-9-9-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Available in 4GB optimized kits
- Unbuffered
- Platinum Layered Z3 XTC Heatspreader
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.35 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM

Was [£44.99] Inc. VAT

Only £27.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Platinum 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666C8 1333MHz Ultra Low Voltage Dual Channel Kit (OCZ3P1333C8ELV4GK) @ £29.99 inc VAT

MY-220-OC_400.jpg

OCZ Extreme Low Voltage (ELV) DDR3 kits are designed specifically for the Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core™ i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of improved lower power requirements, mainstream speeds, and latencies.

Developed for enthusiast platforms that are becoming increasingly more power-efficient, OCZ ELV Dual Channel solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance, allowing high-speed memory to function farther below the upper voltage thresholds of Core i3 and i5 CPUs, operating at 1333MHz CAS 8 and requiring only 1.35 Volts. OCZ ELV memory helps lower internal case temperatures along with your utility charges as less power is required for high frequency DDR3, offering incredible stability at stock speeds along with substantial overclocking potential.

Developed for enthusiasts and gamers making use of the latest technologies, OCZ ELV modules were engineered with the same affordability and performance standards as the Lynnfield platform. By using sophisticated IC screening methods and qualifying on a variety of motherboards, OCZ DDR3 kits are the perfect complement for the P55 Chipset and choice CPU to deliver the maximum stability. Together, P55 and OCZ memory are the ideal dual channel option for cutting-edge desktops.

OCZ DDR3 ELV Dual Channel Kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory kit is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- Sandybridge compatible
- 1333MHz DDR3
- CL 8-8-8-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Unbuffered
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.35 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM

Was [£49.99] Inc. VAT

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Intel Extreme XMP 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 10666C7 1333MHz Low Voltage Dual-Channel Kit (OCZ3X1333LV4GK) @ £31.99 inc VAT

MY-188-OC_400.jpg

OCZ low-voltage DDR3 kits are designed specifically for the Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core™ i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of low power requirements at 1333MHz.

- Designed specifically for the Intel® P55 chipset
- XMP Profile 1:1333MHz 8-8-8-20 1.60V
- XMP Profile 2:1333MHz 7-7-7-20 1.60V
- Available 4GB D/C Optimized kits
- Unbuffered
- Intel Branded XTC Heatspreader
-Lifetime Warranty
- 240Pin DIMM

Was [£54.99] Inc. VAT

Only £31.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Special OPS 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (OCZ3SOE1600LV4GK) @ £34.99 inc VAT

MY-222-OC_400.jpg

Featuring the high densities and stability gamers demand, these DDR3 kits are ideal for users advancing to the next generation of memory platforms, offering the speeds, density, and reliability required for the latest DirectX 10 PC titles. Featuring a unique camouflage motif heatspreader design, the DDR3 Special Ops Edition Series was designed for gaming systems in need of a reliable upgrade as well as some extra style.

The PC3-12800 SOE is available in 4GB low-voltage qualified dual channel kits for the high densities demanded by graphic-intensive games, operating systems, and applications. The Special Ops Edition is the ideal solution for gamers who need high density options in addition to superior reliability and bandwidth management without the hefty price point. These modules offer the stability and speed to give gamers the performance edge with a highly reliable, future-proof system that takes advantage of all high-speed DDR3 has to offer.

100% Hand tested for quality and the unbeatable lifetime warranty will contribute to your peace of mind during even the most intensive gameplay!

- 1600MHz DDR3
- CL 8-8-8-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Available 4GB Dual Channel Kits
- Unbuffered
- Special Ops XTC Heatspreader
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.65 Volts
- 240-Pin DIMM

Was [£59.99] Inc. VAT

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Platinum 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Ultra Low Voltage Dual Channel Kit (OCZ3P1600C9ELV4GK) @ £34.99 inc VAT

MY-221-OC_400.jpg

OCZ Extreme Low Voltage (ELV) DDR3 kits are designed specifically for the Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core™ i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of improved lower power requirements, high speeds, and latencies.

Developed for enthusiast platforms that are becoming increasingly more power-efficient, OCZ ELV Dual Channel solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance, allowing high-speed memory to function farther below the upper voltage thresholds of Core i3 and i5 CPUs, operating at a blazing 1600MHz CAS 9 requiring only 1.35 Volts. OCZ ELV memory helps lower internal case temperatures along with your utility charges as less power is required for high frequency DDR3, offering incredible stability at stock speeds along with substantial overclocking potential.

- Sandybridge compatible
- 1600MHz DDR3
- CL 9-9-9-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Unbuffered
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.35 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM

Was [£59.99] Inc. VAT

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Intel Extreme XMP 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 12800C8 1600MHz Low Voltage Dual Channel Kit (OCZ3X1600LV4GK) @ £37.99 inc VAT

MY-192-OC_400.jpg

OCZ low-voltage DDR3 kits are designed specifically for the Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core™ i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of low power requirements at 1600MHz.
Developed for cost-conscious enthusiasts and gamers, these new OCZ modules were engineered with the same affordability and performance standards as the new Lynnfield platform. By using sophisticated IC screening methods and qualifying on a variety of motherboards, OCZ low-voltage kits are the perfect complement for the P55 Chipset and choice CPU to deliver the maximum stability. Together, P55 and OCZ memory are the premium option for the midrange desktops.
Designed to significantly increase performance levels of the entire platform, these modules feature Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), a proprietary extension of SPD (Serial Presence Detect) settings that act as an integrated “plug and play” overclocking tool. The new Extreme Memory Profile options on the new OCZ DDR3 modules allow the end user to select ultimate performance through a framework of predefined and validated optimizations of individual settings without the hassle of manually adjusting each parameter, so the timings, voltage, and speed boot automatically for maximum performance.
Each kit features a second enthusiast profile to enable the modules to run at an even more aggressive balance of speed and timings.
OCZ’s Dual Channel kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory module is backed by the industry leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- Designed specifically for the Intel® P55 chipset
- XMP Profile 1:1600MHz 8-8-8-24 1.65
- XMP Profile 2:1800MHz 9-9-9-28 1.65V
- Unbuffered
- Intel Branded XTC Heatspreader
- Lifetime Warranty

Was [£59.99] Inc. VAT

Only £37.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

We have over 10,000 kits arriving but these prices are absolutely mental, we expect this to get into the market rather fast and as such sales go absolutely crazy, especially on the 1.35v kits as those are mega bucks. Also remember memory prices are on the up, so this could not have come at a better time. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
I've just realised I really have just offered you guys 4GB kits that are Sandybridge compatible for just £28 delivered. :D :eek: :D

Soldato
I've got 2 x 1GB Kingston @ 667Mhz in my first DIMM pair and 2 x 1GB GEIL @ 800Mhz in my second DIMM pairing and so consequently its only running at 667Mhz, if I bought the OCZ DDR2 at the top and installed those my RAM would then operate at 800Mhz right? Would I notice much difference?

Soldato
I've got 2 x 1GB Kingston @ 667Mhz in my first DIMM pair and 2 x 1GB GEIL @ 800Mhz in my second DIMM pairing and so consequently its only running at 667Mhz, if I bought the OCZ DDR2 at the top and installed those my RAM would then operate at 800Mhz right? Would I notice much difference?

Any heads up on this guys? :D

Associate
J Fro thats correct but you would'nt really see much difference.

Ideally you want the Same model of RAM in all slots so it runs DDR and wont cause any conflict.

Soldato
J Fro thats correct but you would'nt really see much difference.

Ideally you want the Same model of RAM in all slots so it runs DDR and wont cause any conflict.

Darn, if this deal had popped up two weeks ago I would have snapped it up. the GEIL just edges it on the OCZ though as the TRAS timings on the GEIL are a little lower.

Still tempted though. But then I plan to hopefully build a new rig by next winter so probably not worth it for now. Which then makes me think should I buy some sandybridge RAM now for cheap in anticipation or just wait....

decisions decisions...

Back
Top Bottom