***Official Rift Planes of Telara Thread***

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
First time I have heard Whitefall mentioned. Sagespire seems to have been the popular one here. Is Whitefall a euro server?

Associate
First time I have heard Whitefall mentioned. Sagespire seems to have been the popular one here. Is Whitefall a euro server?

Official EU server list:

European Severs

* Blightweald - EN PvE
* Cloudeborne - EN PvP
* Steampike - EN PvE
* Icewatch - EN PvE
* Argent - EN RP
* Firesand - EN PvP RP
* Whitefall - EN PvP
* Brutwacht - DE PvE
* Trübkopf - DE PvP
* Akala - DE RP
* Brisesol - FR PvE
* Rubicon - FR PvP

Soldato
Official EU server list:

European Severs

* Blightweald - EN PvE
* Cloudeborne - EN PvP
* Steampike - EN PvE
* Icewatch - EN PvE
* Argent - EN RP
* Firesand - EN PvP RP
* Whitefall - EN PvP
* Brutwacht - DE PvE
* Trübkopf - DE PvP
* Akala - DE RP
* Brisesol - FR PvE
* Rubicon - FR PvP

Ahh thanks for that. So the choices for standard pvp are just Cloudeborne and Whitefall? Are the Russians expected to descend on Cloudeborne then?

Associate
From the other thread:

Also Cloudborne (after doing a bit of research) was the busiest beta shard. Seems likely a lot of people will stick to the same shard hoping to see the same people they met during the beta.

From a few googles it seems that a lot of guilds are talking about Cloudborne, including goha.ru - apparently a MASSIVE community of Russian players. There also seems to be some talk from the Aion community about guilds migrating games and rolling on Cloudborne.

I know it's all speculation at the moment, but the impression I'm getting is that Cloudborne is going to be the focus of competing raid guilds and Russians. Not that I've anything against Russians, but it the Russian gaming community decides to make that the server they all roll on.. well it can cause problems.

We'll find out soon enough but I'm leaning towards Whitefall :D

Associate
Ahh thanks for that. So the choices for standard pvp are just Cloudeborne and Whitefall? Are the Russians expected to descend on Cloudeborne then?

Cloudborne is the target server for all the super competitive guilds, and is apparently therefore a place to avoid.

Soldato
Think my guild will be rolling on Cloudborne, always end up rolling on the most competitive/busiest server.

Back
Top Bottom