Dragon Age Inquisition

Caporegime
The epic role-playing series from BioWare takes a thrilling leap forward with the power of Frostbite 3. Beautiful vistas and incredible new possibilities await you. Ready yourself for Dragon Age: Inquisition.

A cataclysmic event plunges the land of Thedas into turmoil. Dragons darken the sky, casting a shadow over lands on the brink of chaos. Mages break into all-out war against the oppressive templars. Nations rise against one another. It falls to you and your allies to restore order as you lead the Inquisition and hunt down the agents of chaos.

BioWare’s latest action-adventure delivers an unparalleled story set in a vast, changeable landscape. Explore hidden caves, defeat truly monumental creatures, and shape the world around you based on your unique play style.

Explore, lead, and battle: Tough choices define your experience, and even one decision can change the course of what's to come.

OV46Cb0l.jpg

http://www.dragonage.com

TWITTER:

BIOWARE FORUM:

(AshenEdge Write Up)

Teaser 'The Breach' trailer:

"The Threat will unite them!... You will Lead them!" Morrigan

'The Fires Above' trailer:

"Darkness closes in...Will you stand against it? or lead this world to it's bitter end!?" Morrigan

The Enemey of Thedas trailer:
Who has been awakened, who can be trusted as the Inquisior you need to discover the truth!

The Inquisitor and Followers:
Nine Companions to Join you and Advisors to guide you...Commanders in their own right earn the right to lead them!

Discover the Dragon Age:

A vast world to explore with 100's of hours of gameplay:

The Keep:
(input the events from DA:ORIGINS AND DA:2 or use the default state if you would prefer)

Use the Tapestry to shape the world of Thedas at the start of Inquisition:

Dragon Age: The Last Court
A text based game found in The Keep to link the events of DA:2 AND DA:I

Character Creator:
The most detailed Character creator ever in Dragon Age:

Crafting and Customisation:
Deep and Meaningful choices to shape your world:

Theme:
The Epic Title theme By Trevor Morris:

DA:I built on and for PC:

Bioware has not forgotten their roots:

DA:I Multiplayer Trailer:

Multiplayer is set in the time of the Inquisition but is seperate to the campaign with deep customisation and crafting.
To succeed you will need to think carefully who you take into battle!

Launching in the UK on 21st November 2014 with preload available on Origin a few days earlier.

The Novels: Asunder, The Masked Empire, Last Flight and the Graphic Novel The Silent Grove hold valuable background info and are well worth a read

Last edited:
Soldato
I really hope it doesn't have multi-player... that would ruin it, I find Developers are just becoming so lazy.

Half assing single player content but it's okay guys, we'll just make it so they can do a couple of missions over and over again with other people they don't know/care about.

Soldato
Sigh, why do people buy such poor efforts from devs :(. One day, when I'm ruling the world, I will put an IQ test on pc games. Then dev's will actually not bring out tosh like dragon age 2. I loved the orginal so much. The expansion to the orginal was also tosh.

Associate
Unless they have a radical change of direction I think DA2 was my last Bioware game.

I got in earlier than that. Seen enough from the DA2 demo and gameplay vids/reviews to know BW are done with as far as I'm concerned. Even their games of old were never 'that' great imo. But, they are masters of hype though :)

Soldato
Unless they have a radical change of direction I think DA2 was my last Bioware game.

Unless they have a radical change of direction I think DA2 was my last Dragon Age game. Most Bioware games are excellent, but the occasional turkey does slip out.

I'll buy ME3 regardless, I thought ME2 was a solid improvement over ME gameplay wise (if not story wise), and i'm invested in the Sheppard story. Couldn't give a toss about Hawke.

I wish they'd do a spiritual sequel to NWN with proper tools on the PC, that had persistence built in rather than hacked on and was stable with 32-64 players.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom