Next Day delivery - now upgraded to Saturday delivery for no additional cost only for the Easter Wee

Soldato
Checked their site and it says they were closed yesterday in England but not Scotland so I'm not sure if I'll receive my order today? I'd paid for the Saturday normal delivery before seeing this thread and package still listed as "awaiting receipt of parcel".

Associate
Thats a pretty good deal considering most of us dont bother ordering over holiday periods because of the increased cost of delivery, either that or we take the stupidly slow option, knowing it'll take forever anyway !

i'm no where near the free shipping qualifiers so this can make a difference to me

Associate
huh ?

thought it was much higher and required a monthly "upkeep" of posts, best i go off and refresh my obviously poor memory :p

(i am registered at several places, and mod at one, so am already spread thinly across the ground - so never expect to be able to get near these offers based on post count)

Sho

Sho

Soldato
when i place my order on friday morning i couldnt get saturday, only option was left to select monday, do they deliver on bank holiday monday?

OcUK Staff
They are slackers! ;)

People who don't work on Bank Holidays, tut tut! :p

(This is only a joke, who ever has the time off, enjoy your days off!) :)

Associate
Could I ask a possibly stupid question..

Atm it claims I have free next day delivery.. "FREE SHIPPING (DPD Next Day) "
But whats the difference then compared to the "DPD Next Day Parcel " which is 14quid ish?

Thanks

Associate
They are slackers! ;)

People who don't work on Bank Holidays, tut tut! :p

(This is only a joke, who ever has the time off, enjoy your days off!) :)

lol agreed ..... i'm only off because i rather daftly forgot and asked a shift off, and it turned out i would have been working (and getting paid more) had i not been daft enough to ask for time off :rolleyes:

Soldato
My order arrived a few minutes ago so fortunate I had another delivery to get as the DPD site hadn't updated with "out in van". Good service from DPD despite my hick-up with bank holiday ordering. :)

Back
Top Bottom