Next Day delivery - now upgraded to Saturday delivery for no additional cost only for the Easter Wee

Soldato
Thanks
Now today I get no free.. Why randomly was it free andn ow no free option? :o

The free shipping requirements are as follows...

Spie said:
OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17943556

This means that you'll get free shipping about a week or so into May as long as you get 250 posts or more.

At the moment, you shouldn't be getting any free shipping option. *Sometimes* "Today Only" items have free shipping enabled but this does not happen very often. What you experienced the other day must simply have been a glitch in the system after the "free upgrade" to Sat delivery was temporarily added for a few days.

Associate
I ordered a Roccat Arvo on sat and it's now 5pm wednesday and no package to be seen nor does the Tracking order number work... Futher more you droped it £7 on tuesday.

Trying to loose customers?.

Associate
I ordered a Roccat Arvo on sat and it's now 5pm wednesday and no package to be seen nor does the Tracking order number work... Futher more you droped it £7 on tuesday.

Trying to loose customers?.

Yep,

They are trying to make your really loose!:D

OcUK Staff
Back
Top Bottom