*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Man of Honour
No issue with the prices they use here, I think it makes it more challenging compared to say The Sun where all you needed to do was pickup a couple of cheap mispriced players and then pack the rest of the team with superstars.

Soldato
There is now a vice captain selection rather than picking form/value as an emergency captain which is a great change. Can also drag and drop shirts. They seem to have removed a few things like the notes bit and the top country league tables.

I don't particularly like the website design though, they should have made it like the Champions League game. Also the website only loads half the page on smart phones check if it's okay on yours. I hope they fix this soon as well as the other bugs.

Associate
I joined, not been interested in football for a few years now but I remember coming second in my school in a fantasy league before :D

I am David Martin of DJ's United if that wasn't obvious enough. Thought I would gamble on Torres. I am hoping he does a Drogba

Soldato
I started really well last year and then made some questionnable decisions that cost me. My main problem however is that I don't pick players I don't like (Malouda, ****) even if they'll likely get a shed load of points which obviously isn't fantastic :p

Caporegime
I'm preparing to fail spectacularly but whatever! I think my current team looks good on paper, we'll have to see how the summer pans out and I'll probably end up making loads of changes between now and August. I'm rubbish at these sorts of things. :p

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Yup i've just joined too. Auto added me in to ocuk league. Not easy picking the teams this year. Some of the prices are like WTF?

Associate
Alright can anyone help?

I made the team and everything last night and now some of the players are on the bench, Do the people on the bench get points? And what difference to points do captain/vice captain have?

Back
Top Bottom