*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Soldato
I'm in, team name is Funt Claps (yes i know i should grow up lol). Found it really hard picking a team this time round, can't have more than 2 10m+ players.

Associate
It seems like they jacked the average price up by about 1-2m per player. Last season £6m could buy you a top midfielder.

I think it'll make it more challenging which is good and should stop it being like last year where everyone had the exact same team.

Soldato
Here's my first draft team:

fantasyteam1.PNG

Anyone else prepared to share theirs? :p

Man of Honour
It seems like they jacked the average price up by about 1-2m per player. Last season £6m could buy you a top midfielder.

I think it'll make it more challenging which is good and should stop it being like last year where everyone had the exact same team.

There are some interesting prices, Adam for instance is 9m (more than he actually cost Liverpool to buy) and Downing is 8.5m (less than half what he cost Liverpool to buy) :)

Soldato
I'm in - Clunge City FC

Robinson GK
Hangeland DEF
Huth DEF
Distin DEF
Hughes DEF
Wilshere MID
Meireles MID
Maxi Rodriguez MID
Lennon MID
Van Persie CF
Odemwingie CF

Howard SUB GK
Dawson SUB DEF
Brunt SUB MID
K Davies SUB CF

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I found it really hard this year to pick a team a lot of the players in my team were based off of 1 good season last season, will the likes of Nani & VDV have the same impact as they did last season?

K1LLSW1TCH I wouldn't have Berbatov in if I were you, cant see him starting ahead of Hernandez and Rooney. Owen's even been in good goal scoring form this pre-season as has Macheda ;)

Man of Honour
Heres mine as it stands at the moment... there will be changes before the season starts, Agyemang for instance I have no intention of keeping, I just threw him in as a placeholder until I see who is bought before the season starts. If for instance City get Aguero, I will likely change Berbatov and Agyemang in order to get Aguero in.

teamdy.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I was going to go for Suarez but heard he's going to miss the start of the season...

Yeah theres a chance he will, depends what sort of condition he is in when he finishes the Copa America. Having said that, he scored two goals in two minutes in the semi final, so maybe he is in a fine condition :D

Caporegime
I found it really hard this year to pick a team a lot of the players in my team were based off of 1 good season last season, will the likes of Nani & VDV have the same impact as they did last season?

K1LLSW1TCH I wouldn't have Berbatov in if I were you, cant see him starting ahead of Hernandez and Rooney. Owen's even been in good goal scoring form this pre-season as has Macheda ;)

Yeah I'm taking a risk with Berba, I haven't decided whether to gamble or not, if he doesn't play any games then that's £10m that could've been used on someone else, can't think who though. I wouldn't buy Drogba, Torres has been shocking, Anelka maybe...

Back
Top Bottom