*** THE OFFICIAL MAX PAYNE 3 THREAD ***

Soldato
Official Website: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL768C1E406CDC8E22&feature=plcp

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL768C1E406CDC8E22&feature=plcp

Info:
For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.

Featuring cutting edge shooting mechanics for precision gunplay, advanced new Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ effects, full integration of Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior system for lifelike movement and a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.

In addition to an expansive single-player campaign, Max Payne 3 will also be the first entry in the series to introduce a thorough and engrossing multiplayer experience. In a unique twist, Max Payne 3 multiplayer delivers a compelling experience that dynamically alters maps and mode progression for all players in a match. Along with traditional multiplayer modes, Max Payne 3 will also include a deep reward and leveling system, persistent clans and multiple strategic load-out options.

Two screen shots released

RSG_MP3_087-620x.jpg

RSG_MP3_086-620x.jpg

Gametrailers Video Review

IGN Video Review

GamesRadar Video Review

Gamespot Video Review

System Requirements

LOWEST TESTED SPECS

Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ or AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ, or better
2GB System RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce 8600 GT 512MB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 3400 512MB RAM

LOW RECOMMENDED SPECS

Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Intel Dual Core 3GHz or AMD equivalent
3GB System RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce 450 512MB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 4870 512MB RAM

HIGH RECOMMENDED SPECS

Windows 7/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
Intel i7 Quad Core 2.8Ghz or AMD equivalent
3GB System RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce 480 1GB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 5870 1GB RAM

HIGHEST TESTED SPECS

Windows 7/Vista (64 bit)
Intel i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ or AMD FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
16GB System RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 3GB RAM

Last edited:
Soldato
I guess the developer got rid of bald fat max as he was never going to be popular. Unless he comes in later part of the game when the game forwards to some future time!! :eek:

Associate
Wow cannot believe it was 10 years ago the first one came out, seems like yesterday :eek: Really enjoyed it at the time, the 2nd one less so because of some really annoying section in the game that I always messed up on. Hopefully they've got rid of the overweight John McClane style Max Payne they were going for in the third one.

I remember installing a load of mods that used to come with the old PC Gamer DVDs for Max Payne like The Matrix and weapon add-ons.

One mod was even adding Mr. Bean in as a playable character for some reason!

Soldato
I really hope they keep the feel of the first. I absolutly loved the first game, i tried the 2nd game but it didnt grip me or keep me playing like the first game. Loved the fantasy level in ur head or whatever it was.

Lets hope the story is as good as the first and the gameplay.

Soldato
Hmm that first screenie, looks like stealth is in the game. Which it might be me but i cant remember having to do stealth in the first max payne game which i just enjoyed blowing everyone up with bullet time. :)

Hate stealth games, tho MGS was an exception.

Soldato
Loved MP1 and MP2. The story lines were brill... and how they fitted perfectly into the world just made them so gripping. Awesome games.

I hope this continues down a similar line. So I'm glad the overweight bald man has been axed!

Soldato
I loved mp 1. Even though I was always in this like subway sort of thing where I could go no where. All i could do was kill waves of enemies. But then again i couldn't read at 4-3.

Played this on pc too :p

Soldato
I remember in MP there was a bug where occasionally Max's head would separate from his body when he moved.

It was sorta like a delay. You would press jump and Max would jump, then his head would jump half a second or so after. It just resulted in his head basically following the body around :D

Associate
SkeeterUK;19948973[B said:
]Hmm that first screenie, looks like stealth is in the game.[/B] Which it might be me but i cant remember having to do stealth in the first max payne game which i just enjoyed blowing everyone up with bullet time. :)

Hate stealth games, tho MGS was an exception.

I bet it's some form of cover system lol.

Back
Top Bottom