GTR detailed, proper pics :)

Soldato
Unfortunately I still haven't had time to get the thing tinted; 90 hour work weeks are not conducive for having a life. Insanely pleased with the car though, it's nice to be back in something that gets attention since the M3 just cruised under the radar for the most part.

img0626q.jpg

img0625wd.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9929/img0624gs.jpg
img0623lg.jpg

img0622z.jpg

img0621m.jpg

img0619f.jpg

Your Datsun seems to be branded as a HYUNDAI :p

Looking very tidy in red, can't wait for the inevitable mods!

Jesus christ, I am so jealous of you lol. My favourite car in the entire world. My dream is to have one of these. Prefer it in white though! But still, such a beautiful car. What is it like to drive?

Which model is it?

looks beautiful in an aggressive way!

we still need to sort some shoots out as per our conversation a few months ago! When are you next over here?

Dave

It looks awsome, very nice indeed. :)

When can we expect a review of how it compares to your previous cars, M3, 911 etc?

That is awesome. Any chance of some interior pics?

I'll grab some this weekend, it's the Orlando festival of speed tomorrow so I'll just have one of the event photographers take some better shots.

Your Datsun seems to be branded as a HYUNDAI :p

Looking very tidy in red, can't wait for the inevitable mods!

Yes, license plate holder is going soon, I have a carbon GTR one on order, then the mods will commence later this year.

looks beautiful in an aggressive way!

we still need to sort some shoots out as per our conversation a few months ago! When are you next over here?

I was just admiring your shots of the 335D in the other thread and was wishing I could have you take some decent shots of the GTR, alas you're a little far away for that.

I will be back in the UK either Christmas or Easter, maybe we can sort out a time for you to shoot the Turbo S :)

Back
Top Bottom