GTR detailed, proper pics :)

[ui]ICEMAN;20265568 said:
Medical school to be an interventional radiologist.

I don't know how the system works there but are you a student or a doctor in the process of becoming a radiologist?

You probably know but here we go to med school for 6 years, then do 2 years (FY1/FY2) rotating around the hospital every 4 months and then start our speciality training which can take 3 to 7 years.

EDIT: hope you don't mind me asking.

R32 - Classic Jap Styling and switchable RWD
R33 - Pretty, but not aggresive
R34 - The Boss looking car
R35 - The first supercar look

I love the GTR it is my fave car from a technological point of view as I am such a geek.

The Ferrari has the soul, the Porsche, everyday useability, the GTR fits somewhere in the middle with a major geek fest in the middle (the multi function displays building on the R34's).

[ui]ICEMAN;20269508 said:
Personally I love the red, it's incredibly rare out here. Just don't buy one without doing your research first, even my 911 was pathetically cheap to run compared to this.

Well I guess you know it :P but yeah they are not cheap to insure or run, looked into it awhile back when I had a bit of money available, theres something thats at the same time so savage and yet refined about them that really does it for me.

I don't know how the system works there but are you a student or a doctor in the process of becoming a radiologist?

You probably know but here we go to med school for 6 years, then do 2 years (FY1/FY2) rotating around the hospital every 4 months and then start our speciality training which can take 3 to 7 years.

EDIT: hope you don't mind me asking.

Its 4 years of undergraduate degree first followed by 4 years of medical school before starting residency in your desired field. For me that's 6 years on a very reduced salary.

[ui]ICEMAN;20271414 said:
Its 4 years of undergraduate degree first followed by 4 years of medical school before starting residency in your desired field. For me that's 6 years on a very reduced salary.

Lol what?

I saw a Blue GT-R today, I think the guy was lost though because he was driving very cautiously and came up the same road a few seconds later. :p

Sounded awesome, but nobody seemed to take notice of it.

[ui]ICEMAN;20271414 said:

Ok so not too different to here. It takes around 13 years form start to finish here also.

So you are a resident in radiology now? Thats a very commutative area to be in, but then taking home half a million a year after your done is not bad going so all the hard work and long hours will be worth it:D

nice motor, how come these don't have them gay bumper stick out things like your porsche did?

Or is it just certain cars need that particular protection on the rear of the car?

[ui]ICEMAN;20269508 said:
It varies but minimum for me if it's a good day would be 8am-6pm 7 days a week. Add in 2 days of overnight call and the fact that most days I don't leave until midnight or later and you can easily rack up 90 hrs.

Ok so not too different to here. It takes around 13 years form start to finish here also.

So you are a resident in radiology now? Thats a very commutative area to be in, but then taking home half a million a year after your done is not bad going so all the hard work and long hours will be worth it:D

Sounds like the USA are running what we were pre-EWTD, their training is going to be so much better than the UKs. EWTD came in in my F2 year and my god the F1's complained about staying 1 minute overtime! muppets :)

Back on topic, lovely lovely car, it has so much presence on the road, absolutely love it, and red is nice too. Cars here would be so much better without the front number plate. I really need to up my car game after seeing this...... :)

What Recession? :p

Medical profession is one of the few where I would say that a big salary is very well deserved.

Peoples lives in you hands day in day out and the potential to give someone a whole new lease of life. Must be very rewarding but not something I could do.

Much more justifiable than some tool chasing around after a bag of wind then getting in a strop and refusing to play ;)

Sorry for the OT... Fantastic car but I'm sure I remembered being low key on campus as being one of your criteria for the M3... how is that working for you with the GTR :D

Hope you enjoy it if you can find the time to get behind the wheel!

Back
Top Bottom