GTR detailed, proper pics :)

Lovely car and house, stayed in a house like yours, was massive but I have been to Orlando/Florida and its the most boring mundane place to drive, no old country roads, no places to have fun, all you can do for fun is traffic light GP.

Sacrilege for such a car to have to live like that :D

Last edited:
I always thought the GTR looked better in white, having second thoughts now, that red is stunning.
Really gives the car a mean look that white just doesn't.

Lovely car and house, stayed in a house like yours, was massive but I have been to Orlando/Florida and its the most boring mundane place to drive, no old country roads, no places to have fun, all you can do for fun is traffic light GP.

Sacrilege for such a car to have to live like that :D

I'm thinking that, no decent roads for cars like that

Shame its in red... but still awesome. I'd prolly go around with a permanent smile on my face if I owned one.

Dave

It looks awsome, very nice indeed. :)

When can we expect a review of how it compares to your previous cars, M3, 911 etc?

Hopefully sometime in the next week, I've got a very busy one ahead of me though sadly.

nice! though i'd have gone for black :D

Black's so common out here and after my black M3, I'm done with black for a while, I just can't keep it how I want to.

What do you do to work a 90 hour week?

Medical school to be an interventional radiologist.

What shift pattern do they work in the US ?

The full time nurses work 48 hour weeks with 4 x 12 hour shifts and 3 days off. Think the juniors who do the rounds etc.. work the same.

Lovely car, red doesn't look like the best color but no doubting that is a seriously quick, fun, mental car. Would love to own one as my next car.

What shift pattern do they work in the US ?

The full time nurses work 48 hour weeks with 4 x 12 hour shifts and 3 days off. Think the juniors who do the rounds etc.. work the same.

It varies but minimum for me if it's a good day would be 8am-6pm 7 days a week. Add in 2 days of overnight call and the fact that most days I don't leave until midnight or later and you can easily rack up 90 hrs.

Lovely car, red doesn't look like the best color but no doubting that is a seriously quick, fun, mental car. Would love to own one as my next car.

Personally I love the red, it's incredibly rare out here. Just don't buy one without doing your research first, even my 911 was pathetically cheap to run compared to this.

[ui]ICEMAN;20269508 said:
Personally I love the red, it's incredibly rare out here. Just don't buy one without doing your research first, even my 911 was pathetically cheap to run compared to this.

Not for a few years yet, and only if I can't get insured on a Mustang ;)

Back
Top Bottom