Rebox case

Associate
As I've just finished my rebox project I thought I'd post up some pictures in here :)

Project log is here

My log on Bit-tech that has a bit more info is here

P1020046-1-1.jpg

P1020051-1.jpg

P1020004-1.jpg

P1020005-1.jpg

P1020038-1.jpg

Hardware installed .

P1020008-1.jpg

P1020016-1.jpg

P1020021-1.jpg

P1020099-1.jpg

I've tried out some other colours .... I've only made a couple of each . I like the other colours although I think the white one shows the join between the cover and the front panel a little too much .

P1020078-2.jpg

P1020093-1.jpg

:)

Last edited:
That is awesome!

I want one with different front and rear panels, and I can laser cut the rest myself :D.
I started designing my own ITX case, and although different to this, it was going to be roughly the same size!

That is bloody brilliant for anyone who wants everything onboard! Awesome design.

Philly, get some of these bad boys knocked out.

circular hole to the right of the i/o panel in the second pic ;)

If the mobo's got on board power the power connection would be on the I/O back plate . If you use a separate pico psu then yep the hole is for the power connector :)

[ZiiP]carrot;21251151 said:
Aaaaaaaaaaa. So guessing its an external power brick and some sort of 20pin motherboard and 4 pin (also for motherboard) plus sata power connectors adaptors?!?!

If you use a board with on board power then it comes with a connector to provide power to the hdds etc . If you use a separate pico psu then the sata power comes from that . Both options use a laptop brick to supply the dc volts :)

@bugeyewrx can I ask where you purchased the case on/off switch from please? I would love one of these buttons in my arcade machine.

Thanks!

I bought them direct from the manufacturer but unless you want twenty of them they won't be much help :) The switch I've used is very similar to ones from Lamptron and Bulgin .... just google 'anti vandal switch'

That is bloody brilliant for anyone who wants everything onboard! Awesome design.

Philly, get some of these bad boys knocked out.

Lol :D.

OP's design, im just modding the design for me. If anyone wants a laser cut custom one, go to the OP! If the OP wants to 'license' me to make some, then fair enough! I live in fear of people ripping off my designs of my products, so I would never (knowingly) do it to someone else!

Lol :D.

OP's design, im just modding the design for me. If anyone wants a laser cut custom one, go to the OP! If the OP wants to 'license' me to make some, then fair enough! I live in fear of people ripping off my designs of my products, so I would never (knowingly) do it to someone else!

Thanks Phillydee very nice of you to post that up :)

Sent you an email in trust from the mm ;)

Back
Top Bottom