Sold the GT-R

Soldato
After one happy year of ownership, last night I parted ways with my '09 GT-R. I really couldn't think of anything better to replace it than this!

It's a brand new '13 (US) Premium GT-R in pearl white. Managed to snap a couple of quick pics as I was heading out of the door this morning but I'll get some proper ones up after this weekend.

Thus far, it's a lot more comfy than my '09, softer sprung and the seats appear more cushioned too. Other than that though, it's basically the same just more refined, better built and a little faster at 545hp, up from 485hp. I'll have the exhaust changed out next week but that will be it for the moment I think.

Oh and the license plate will be changed, Redzila doesn't really work with this one sadly. Not entirely sure what I'm going to get yet though.

20121019073953.jpg

20121019073824.jpg

20121019073756.jpg

20121019073521.jpg

Last edited:
See, even Dons don't read the whole post :D

Love it. Is it softer sprung because Americans can't driver around corners? And if so, does that now mean the tyres squeal if you enter a corner faster than 15mph :p

Nice upgrade :D What else could you possibly have replaced it with even if you had wanted something else!

Nice car, I wish I could lose the front plate from mine!

Going from an 09 you should find the gearbox is way better with the latest software, the shifting at low speeds around town is so smooth and the launch is brutal.

I just put a GTC 'Resonated' Y-Pipe on and it has made the car sound a little louder.

What full exhaust are you going to get?

Back
Top Bottom