Sold the GT-R

What is the better drive between the Mclaren and the GTR? You would assume the Mclaren, but with a small upgrade to the GTR would that beat it round a track?

Fantastic plate.

Nice! Redzilla not going on the boxster? or going on the 500?

It's going on the Fiat for comedy value :)

Nice plate! I would have got DA7SUNOK. :D

7 characters max I'm afraid. It's even less if you change to a different plate style unfortunately.

I dont understand why the license plate management do not cash in on this, much as the DVLA do here :confused:

They aren't seen as a big thing over here, even with the cheap prices. People don't care what year your car is here, nor do the plates indicate age anyway. First thing I was always asked in the UK by strangers was "what year is it?", whereas here, it's just "awesome/nice car!".

I neverunderstood people who ask that sort of question

"how much does that cost"
"how old is it"

I saw a Dodge 2500 Pickup that had been lifted and put on massive tyres so it almost looked like a monster truck. First thing i asked the guy at the petrol station was ...

What size fuel tank does it have ? lol

Turns out it takes over £200 to fill so the pump has to be reset twice to fill it from empty to full !

How are you getting on with the GTR over the xmas period Iceman ???? im sure its pretty hectic traffic wise over there this time of year with family getting back etc whats the power delivery like on low speeds is it easy to manage???

How are you getting on with the GTR over the xmas period Iceman ???? im sure its pretty hectic traffic wise over there this time of year with family getting back etc whats the power delivery like on low speeds is it easy to manage???

Why wouldn't it be, it's a Nissan not a Radical.

Power delivery is determined by his right foot, no different to any other car. :p

Back
Top Bottom