Saints Row IV

Klo

Klo

Soldato
It seems the first trailer for Saints Row IV has emerged.

While it did get slightly repetitive, I enjoyed SR3 quite a lot, and I enjoyed the superhero DLC which this seems to be playing off, so hopefully it's good!

Glad to see this didn't go down with THQ.

Soldato
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Soldato
Imo just seems like a Saints Row III skins, weapons, mission DLC, only with IV tagged on end to warrant £25.00+ asking price. :p

Though I'm sure it will still be good fun. :)

Soldato
I'll pass this time, SR2 was poor and SR3 wasn't much better, which was a shame because I wanted to like them if only to give me my GTA fix. This one looks even more over-the-top and with GTA5 due the month after, I'm not sure it'll sell as well as the previous ones either. That they've managed to release SR2, SR3 and now SR4 in the time between GTA4 and GTA5 says it all for me really.

Soldato
I liked SR3, im glad it wasnt longer as it was short and punchy enough to stay imprinted in my mind as an epic game - if it had started to drag i would have forgotten about it

Caporegime
What exactly is going on in this game now? The original started off as a GTA clone more or less and from the second game onwards it just seems to be getting weirder. :confused:

Klo

Klo

Soldato
OP
I'll pass this time, SR2 was poor and SR3 wasn't much better, which was a shame because I wanted to like them if only to give me my GTA fix. This one looks even more over-the-top and with GTA5 due the month after, I'm not sure it'll sell as well as the previous ones either. That they've managed to release SR2, SR3 and now SR4 in the time between GTA4 and GTA5 says it all for me really.

But what games are on the same level as GTA 4/5 really?

Saints Row was never about being more serious like the GTA's, its meant to be an over the top parody, that is most of the fun!

I can't wait for GTA5, and this looks good as well. Nothing wrong with wanting to play both :p

Soldato
All of the SR games have been a blast, and more refined as the series went on, so I'm looking forward to this immensely. Not sure what I think about all the Prototype-like superpower stuff, though.

Back
Top Bottom