• I will buy neither console

Votes: 88 8.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 120 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
DRM issues on the 'One' didn't bother me too much, i was more concerned about the platform being a flop and getting stuck with something second rate.

I was going to game on the 360 till after xmas, but i will get a launch Xbone now.

Associate
Nothing has changed for me. As I said in the old thread, I've been a big Xbox fan since the launch of the original but they've lost me with all this Kinect stuff -it should be optional, not a requirement. So Sony is still my choice regardless of what u-turns Microsoft did last night with DRM/Online requirements.

Man of Honour
Still both for me. :cool:

The DRM issues were blown out of proportion I feel, though Microsoft didn't handle it all too well.

Soldato
I've changed mine from PS4 to undecided. I'm still pretty annoyed that MS tried to implement all the DRM stuff in the first place, and there is always the worry that if they can turn it all of that easily they can also turn it all back on somewhere down the line.

Caporegime
Still PS4. MS will implement the DRM once they have built up an installed base. Although I'm not bothered about that. I just don't really like the Xbone exclusives and that Kinect tripe. :p

Soldato
Still PS4. I prefer Sony exclusives and also the fact it has more powerful hardware at a cheaper price with no forced camera, and also great value of PS+ make it an easy choice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom