Diablo 3 (Console versions)

Associate
Did a search for this, couldn't find an existing topic. So, is anyone else tempted by this? I am tempted for the reason I reckon it would be great fun in local multiplayer, (none of my friends/family game on a PC) and the fact there is NO AH. Only thing putting me off is the delay the console versions will have with add-ons, need to see exactly how long we will have to wait for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3QNOg13cM

Soldato
Was £35 quid at the rain forest for the PS3 the other day, I wish I put a preorder then. Think I'll wait and read some reviews first anyway seeing as this is coming out on the PS4 eventually.

Soldato
I actually brought a gaming laptop to play this, but when I was the reviews and people's opinions on the Internet, I didn't fancy it, but I have been keeping an eye out for a cheap pc version.

Anyway, I think I'll wait for the ps4 version but hope that they have a keyboard/mouse support for it. :)

Soldato
it's direct control on the controller, like an isometric fps.
kinda glad it was sold out when i wanted it on the PC, now i won't have to get used to the changes. from what i've seen it's going to be better on console, well better loot atleast :)

Soldato
Yes the reviews are excellent so far.

Eurogamer 9/10

Diablo 3 on console is one of the best co-op games money can buy. It swings smoothly from easygoing to intense, with perfectly paced pockets of downtime, and is capable of swallowing entire evenings in a single, voracious gulp. It's a Lego game for loot-hungry grown-ups and it gets better with every player you add. If you have co-op partners who would also enjoy it, this version is an essential purchase. If you don't, it's still easier to recommend than the PC game; almost as slick, even more flexible and usable and without that troublesome always online requirement.

Diablo 3 is a bold, bloody, opulent romp built around a ruthlessly simple distillation of action role-playing. It's perfectly comfortable in its new home on consoles, and so is Blizzard.

Back
Top Bottom