New car

Soldato
Have been after one of these for a while so decided to treat myself, will be keeping the STi alongside this. Unfortunately, I can't keep the plate!

Details
- 54 plate, 29k miles, triple black, full Jack Barclay service history and all the usual equipment. Added it to my multicar policy yesterday, 26 years old, 3ncb....£732 for the year:p

5h0p.jpg

wnri.jpg

ezcm.jpg

hprg.jpg

Soldato
They're quite an intruiging car now they're down to semi sensible money the continental. I've never been in one but have always wondered what they would be like.

Seems like the kind of thing that's designed solely for wafting effortlessly for miles upon miles first and foremost, but happens to be reasonably capable ( considering the weight). Sound about right?

Soldato
OP
Is that a subaru impreza sti -> bentley :D? that's a uhh..unique upgrade path :D

lovely looking car :)

My first two cars were STis and so this is my third car, I've realised that I cannot do boring cars:p Next one should be interesting:D

Lovely car. Any interior shots? Has it got that fancy quilted leather?

I'll take some later, unfortunately it's not the Mulliner spec, I specifically wanted the triple black combo but all the Mulliners that had it were quite high mileage. Also there are some disgusting colour combos which make the shopping list quite limited.

Really do love the look of these. Very jealous!

Whereabouts were the pics taken btw?

Cheers mate, Canary Wharf is the location.

Looks fantastic! Plenty of boxes ticked when you have a choice between that and the polar opposite Impreza STi.

I love how different they are, I took the Scooby out this morning and I love the noise, drama and also the power that the Bentley lacks.

Back
Top Bottom