New car

Soldato
OP
Role by Abacus on Thurs night in this and you will have the Essex girls creaming ;)

Abacus has double yellows out front;) I prefer Novikov, the valet always puts my car out front:p

Very nice, that looks very smart indeed :)

I'd really like to get one, definitely my type of car. As it happens I am in need of swapping my SL for something with 4 seats, these have not escaped my attention :o

Do it, you'd definitely love it. Also had a mate sit in the back passenger side seat with the seat moved forward slightly and was practical for short journeys.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
The rear seats would be for babies only anyway, sadly the SL doesn't even have token ones :(

Really nice though, they are such amazing cars which look and drive double their value in my opinion :cool:

Soldato
£40k car and at 26. What do you do Gurdas? Loving the fact you got 2 great cars, you seem the type to save and work hard. Respect to you! :cool:
I guess if your disposable income is high then perfect.. Currently I only pay £100 rent to my parents (I know, its nothing - 19 years old). Bought my new VW Polo which was like £15k, on finance yes but can afford it.
Hoping for a BMW 420 in 3 years time, so £30k car at 22... Might just be crazy though, a lot will change in 3 years and I imagine I will have a lot less disposable income :(

Nice looking car anyway!!

Soldato
I guess if your disposable income is high then perfect.. Currently I only pay £100 rent to my parents (I know, its nothing - 19 years old). Bought my new VW Polo which was like £15k, on finance yes but can afford it.
Hoping for a BMW 420 in 3 years time, so £30k car at 22... Might just be crazy though, a lot will change in 3 years and I imagine I will have a lot less disposable income :(

Nice looking car anyway!!

it wont happen, and LOL @ buying a polo for £15k.....what goes through some peoples heads

Soldato
OP
Here are some shots of the interior, got a brand new Mulliner gear knob coming, absolutely love this car!

9o2r.jpg

6tqt.jpg

Soldato
There's the wrong attitude ;)

it was more aimed at the fact you still plan to live with mum and dad and drive a £30k motor that made me laugh. You will be clawing at the walls for his own space by the time you're in your 20's

edit: didnt realise you were the one who made the comment

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Hoping for a BMW 420 in 3 years time, so £30k car at 22...

If you waste £30,000 on a 420 at 22 then you are completely and utterly mad. Hopefully you'll see sense before then, there is far, far more to life than cars, although cars are awesome, and £30k on something so totally ordinary is something you do when £30k is a trivial amount of money not all the money you have + more.

You are also far more likely to be in a position to buy awesome cars in the future if you don't waste massive, massive amounts of money on totally ordinary cars in the present. £15k Polo at 19 and plans for a £30k 2 litre diesel BMW at 22 is not how you end up with something like gurdas at 25, thats for sure.

Soldato
£30k is a hell of a lot of money. It takes years to save up depending the type of job you have. I've always said to myself if I was to ever buy a expensive car with out right cash it would be a Skyline R34 GTR. Other then that, I'm happy with my max budget of £4k a car. I'd hate to get a nice car and then something bad happen to it.

Back
Top Bottom