New car

[TW]Fox;25404696 said:
The Bentley lacks power? Blatant trolling statement right there :p

Ok well technically it has more power and torque than the Scooby but the sensation and delivery of acceleration is just miles apart, I can't be a hooligan in the Bentley which is I guess what my other car's job is now:p

Beautiful piece of machinery that.

I had fun against one of these a few months back, coming off a set of lights towards a twisty entrance to the M5. I managed to pull ahead a little bit on the corner only thanks to the nimbleness of the RenaultSport, but once that straight opened up, I was left utterly destroyed.

It's one of those "wow" moments, when you see something that weighs almost a tonne more than you, see you off.

Looks nice that, fantastic presence and such a great interior.

Good to see you are doing well for yourself Gurdas, I recall you taking some stick on thsee forums when you were younger for the certainty with which you stated you would be owning some flash cars in a few years time (that most would never be able to afford), its good to see you have the means to achieve what you wanted :)

Good to see you are doing well for yourself Gurdas, I recall you taking some stick on thsee forums when you were younger for the certainty with which you stated you would be owning some flash cars in a few years time (that most would never be able to afford), its good to see you have the means to achieve what you wanted :)

I remember this too :)

Nice car to have at 26 anyway, what will it be at 36 lol!

Thanks mate, I guess I was quite young back then and my perception of what's realistic was different to most and whilst I knew I was gonna get what I wanted, others feel differently which is fair enough.

Some people still joke about "where is your Lambo?", but by the time I'm 30 I'm actually going to have one lol:p

Weren't people mocking the fact that you said you'd have a Lambo at a crazily young age?

I must admit, the Bentley does seem to be great value for money. Hope you keep us up to date with how you get on with it, especially when it comes to running costs. A quick read around suggests that general servicing is not too bad for a car such as this but not really found much about the costs when things go wrong.

Thing is when you start scraping at the bottom of the barrel with these cars, you get high mileage cars with inconsistent service history. I was looking at a few cars around the £40-45k mark and out of Granturismos, R8s, DB9s etc I favoured the Bentley as it's just that touch more special.

Very nice.. I can see my office in one of those photos! :p

I'm also intrigued about what you do.. at 26 I'm gonna say FO IB or you own a business.

Very nice, that looks very smart indeed :)

I'd really like to get one, definitely my type of car. As it happens I am in need of swapping my SL for something with 4 seats, these have not escaped my attention :o

I work in sales but I'm considering a move into Private Banking next year so I can earn a bit more.

Edit: I'm also single now so I've got more disposable income than previous years:p

Role by Abacus on Thurs night in this and you will have the Essex girls creaming ;)

Very nice Paa G!

These were very much 'new money' cars, which means there are some stupid garish combo's in terms of spec. Its quite difficult to fine a nice classy understated one, not that i've been looking, if it cant fit a double buggy its not good to me:p

Back
Top Bottom