The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
As you may have noticed the forums have been a lot slower lately. Some of you may have noticed the database errors we're constantly getting. One of the possible reasons for this, is the huge amount of very large threads we have across the forums. So I'm afraid the old thread will be archived.

The original thread can be found here. - ThundyCat

Battlefield 4 UK Release Date ~ 1 Novemeber 2013

Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.
Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.
In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.

Servers

Midlife Gamers - ***********************

Multiplay :: [MLG] :: MIXED MAPS & MODES
Battlelog Link

SaS Clan Strategic Assault Squad - www.sasclan.org.uk

Battlelog Link

Anarchy UK - www.anarchyuk.enjin.com

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

If anything needs updating/adding please message me via Trust, thanks.

Teamspeak Servers

OcUK Unofficial Gaming TS3 (courtesy of JOSH86) - 30 slot 85.236.100.27:21657

TFU's - ts.thefallenunit.co.uk

Platoons

[OCUK] OVERCLOCKERS UK http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1496991233136988121/

[OCUK] OCUK PC PLATOON http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/9223035630120924628/

Looking to find other OcUK forums members for a Battle?

Add your forum and Origin names to this list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkS-9WXjtBqcdGpadFhBNHYxWWRudzZMSlJ4M0NPYkE&usp=sharing

Code:
[U][B]OcUK Forum Name[/B][/U]		[U][B]Battlelog/Origin Name[/B][/U]
Mariusz			BiggTelHols 
Ash2097			Ash2097
Allnamestaken		MyPenusIsStronk
unp|dissy		chumb0-w0w
xGBHxPegasus		xGBHxPegasus
eviljester91		ValiantUK91
SixTwoSix		6ix2wo6ix
JamesM			Jam0r
wndzr			wndsr
antonusklesk		DJ_Judas
Xcept1			Melbers
Rebel=UK=		James82mc
dodg3rman		dodg3rman
TidusJar		TidusJar
Deception		-OcUK-SenZ
mp260767		markpitchford
spydermixx		spydermixx
fozzybear		fozzybear1414
dbmzk1			think85
SecretMachine		BuffaloGhost
Xire			Xire01
leckytech		Crooked_Cannon
Arcane			Arcane_UK
Irish_Hawk		Irish_Hawk
Bobmunkhouse		Bobmunkhouse
HazardO			HazardO
srobrien		iamtheMeatShield
Mockingbird		MockingbirdUK
SiDeards73		FalcUK
V_R			MessiahComp1ex
sharpygsxr		Sharpy010
momo56			mr_momo56
Antony101		KosOmakXI
leoncuprar		leoncupraruk
hlxbravo		KAPTAIN-KA0S
Gunda			-Gunda-Tom
Frijj			Conscept
Zbornak			Jiggery_P0kery
Datamonkey		Datamonkey
Johnny Cass		J0hnnyCass
Roady			RoadyUK
jamief			jamief00
Heisenberg		Craigy_rfc1872
twoblacklines		twoblacklines
Spud21			Spudles
havenrl			havenrl
Swinbag			swinbag
_lecro_	 		_l3cro_
ImMrChris		ImMrChris
Buckleheid		Buckleheid
Distorted84		Distorted84UK
Noxia			Noxia765
Buster2312		Crispy
zipper_redwood		GRedwood
Blazin23		Blazin2323
Ahleckz			Ahleckz
rob200sx		rob200sx
Blackninja		Zangzub
5neak			Cpatten88
Housey			Housemaster_sg
joemc			Krafty
thewanted		thewantedZA
DiscoDave		DiscoDave86
setter			setter22
evoyear			evosec
damov3			damotheblue
bananaman		daggstar
Majestic62		Majestic62
MyNight			SprayUNpray
Flying_hellfish		Fishboxen
HecFam			HecFam
Ross1234		rosswarren
wanderer89		chipmunk-slayer
JOSH86			J0SH86
Oddjob62		Oddjob62
EVH			dlorey
Dis86			Dis86
kageyyy			kageyyy
Ingenious TROLL		IngeniousTROLL
dellboy			olliedell
Conrad11		RiPCORD_C
19shady90		l9shady90
ljt			MoistGremlin
Leprechaun312		Carmina917
darren221980		darren221980-PC
ragnahex		Ragnahex
skeletor		xxSKELETOR1xx
Red Porsche		Vogarro
chris-82		Pappa_Burgundy
Rizo-uk			Rizo112
weldon855		weldon855
TonyTurbo78		TonyTurbo78
BuzzLloydyear		BuzzLloydyear
PeterNem		PeterNem
tlrbeta			bbeettaa
aslco			oakyden
Kanoe			KingKanoe
Stonehouse		MartyStonehouse
stulid			Iamstulid
Sp00n			sp000ny
andy_mk3		andy_mk3
Troezar			Troezar
oldestgregg		oldestgregg
cane316			Cane_316
CK61938			CK61938
Gabbatek		Gabbatek
Bubo			SuccorsoBubo
Jester*			Jester2k
Arcane			ArcaneUK
PhysicsMan94		PhysicsManUK
belekas187		Belekas187
agnes			freshage
STINKYFINGERZ		UKWEED
northun_munky		northun_munky
Ross~			pwee_yaayuh
bendy711		bendy711

Useful Links

PunkBuster Support for Battlefield 4

Installing/Updating PunkBuster with PBSetup

Better Battlelog

BF4 Settings Editor

Battlefield 4 Stats

Battlefield 4 Control Room - for info on issues with the game

BF4 Game Updates (PC)

BF4 Server Updates

Symthic - weapon and vehicle stats

Battlefield 4 Wiki Guide

BF4 Quick Tips by a Competitive Player
Hey guys, these tips are for Battlefield 4. My in-game name is Blackie. I am part of a team called catalyst Gaming (cG). We compete at the highest level of 8v8 competitions, we play against someone I think you know, JSRaider :p. I have made some tips that will highlight some areas of the game that may need improvement. They are small, they will open up 1 area at a time but this way, you can learn them and never forget them.

Over time they will become harder and also go onto vehicles too. For now, infantry is what I am good at so what I will teach.

Here is a link to my Quick Tips:

Quick Tip No 1: Peek NOT Push

Quick Tip No 2: Get Your Vehicle Fast

Quick Tip No 3: Reload RPG's Faster!

Quick Tip No 4: Tap Fire = KING!

Quick Tip No 5: Map Awareness

Battlefield 4 Editions
Available for pre-order now.

http://www.battlefield.com/

Standard Edition £44.99

Digital Deluxe Edition £54.99

BATTLEFIELD 4™ PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP £39.99

DbuJJKJ.jpg.png

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
ORIGIN-EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION: Pre-order now to receive a Battlefield 4™ Premium Expansion Pack. Plus, exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta access* and bonus content.

Only in Battlefield™

Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.

Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.

In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4™ features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.

STANDARD EDITION
Pre-order and receive a Battlefield 4™ Premium Expansion Pack.

Only in Battlefield™

Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4™ provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.

In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4™ features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
Own all five expansions and play two weeks early.

Push the boundaries of your Battlefield 4 experience with Premium Membership. Secure two-weeks early access to all five expansion packs. Get new vehicles, weapons and weekly content drops. Even add more depth with exclusive content.

Battlefield 4 Premium includes:

• Five digital expansion packs, featuring new multiplayer maps, weapons and vehicles

• Two-weeks early access to all expansion packs for that competitive edge

• Exclusive personalization options, including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more

• Priority position in server queues

• New content every week

• Exclusive double XP events

• 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks: These Battlepacks add an all-new layer of persistence and an exciting element of chance to the multiplayer progression system in Battlefield 4. Through the course of your multiplayer career, you’ll receive packs containing random combinations of new camos, dog tags, knives, XP boosts and gun attachments. Pre-order Battlefield 4 Premium Membership to get 12 bonus Battlepacks.

You can now Pre-Order from OcUK

Battlefield 4 - PC **Pre-order to receive a Battlefield 4 Premium Expansion Pack** @ £34.99 inc VAT

CO-113-OK_400.jpg

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Caporegime
Turns out china rising maps were suppose to have levolution events, either DICE couldn't be bothered or they just rushed them out like they did with the base game.....

Silk road - sand storm
altari range - snow storm
guillean peaks - fog
dragon passing or whatever it is called :p - not sure but lvl seems to think flash flood

Will probably be on tonight around the usual time

PS. Please don't play on Russian servers marty etc. just asking to encounter cheating scumbags :p

Associate
Arf, first ever ban with hack accusation. Dodger, PhysicsMan and I took A in siege (their gimme base) and held it for quite a while. I got kick banned shortly after :D

Soldato
Turns out china rising maps were suppose to have levolution events, either DICE couldn't be bothered or they just rushed them out like they did with the base game.....

Silk road - sand storm
altari range - snow storm
guillean peaks - fog
dragon passing or whatever it is called :p - not sure but lvl seems to think flash flood

Will probably be on tonight around the usual time

PS. Please don't play on Russian servers marty etc. just asking to encounter cheating scumbags :p

The whole levelution has turned out to be nothing more than a marketing gimmick. There is only like one or two maps with anything dynamic, no other levelution on anyother maps!

Caporegime
The whole levelution has turned out to be nothing more than a marketing gimmick. There is only like one or two maps with anything dynamic, no other levelution on anyother maps!

Indeed :(

Siege is probably the only good one that somewhat makes a change....

I like paracel though, just cruising along in my love boat and then you hear this crashing sound and turn around and think holy **** :D

The rest are all complete and utter ****.

I think those CR map levolution events would make a nice change though especially silk and altari as they are very open and vehicle dominated atm.

Underboss
Might not be about tonight now, been put on standby for a possible issue up north. FFS

CR maps are so bland, I don't think they look nice, they were just botched up and rushed out because DICE knew how much of a poostorm would be caused after they released a sub par game.

Associate
Might not be about tonight now, been put on standby for a possible issue up north. FFS

CR maps are so bland, I don't think they look nice, they were just botched up and rushed out because DICE knew how much of a poostorm would be caused after they released a sub par game.

God damn northerners!!

Yea the CR levolution would be sweet and Nexus stfu :D

Underboss
Yeah bloody northerners! Although its Warrington so that's a long way away and I am still way other the limit. Therefore I feel it would be inappropriate for me to attend.

This is what excuse I am going to use if they try and call because today I cba with it all.

Hopefully the northern teams can deal with it safely as I need my BF fix.

Soldato
Anyone know why when I try to spot in multiplayer Q seems to do nothing. If I hold it longer I just get options like asking for ammo etc. Really enjoying it but Dice seem a bit lacking on help for new players. Good job I've found some handy websites via this OCUK thread :)

Associate
Arf, first ever ban with hack accusation. Dodger, PhysicsMan and I took A in siege (their gimme base) and held it for quite a while. I got kick banned shortly after :D

Strange one that i did ask for admins and it said 3 were online. None of them would talk to me though. I guess they didnt like their gimme being locked down by 3 engys ripping their armour to pieces :D

Soldato
Anyone know why when I try to spot in multiplayer Q seems to do nothing. If I hold it longer I just get options like asking for ammo etc. Really enjoying it but Dice seem a bit lacking on help for new players. Good job I've found some handy websites via this OCUK thread :)

The enemy needs to be 'line of sight' as well as at a certain distance I think.

Underboss
Whey just got the call, off standby, stood down for the night - incident resolved! Game on

Be on in around 30-60mins or 3-4hours Nexus time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom