The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
The whole levelution has turned out to be nothing more than a marketing gimmick. There is only like one or two maps with anything dynamic, no other levelution on anyother maps!

It does seem that way, they promised much and delivered little. It's such a shame they have ****ed this game up so badly. I always defended BF, now I can't. Lost all interest in EA games, even Titanfall looks like it could be Titanfail. :(

Soldato
They need to sort out the PDW's. I have been religiously using them since this game came out, but noticed lots of engineers role with carbines.

I started using the AK5c today and instantly have my edge back. Became the hunter rather than the hunted!

Soldato
I haven't played FPS in a competitive way for 8 years + so not sure how the 'scene' is now however I see videos and results posted in here from competitive games (or I assume competitive as lots of national teams mentioned) for BF4.

The thing I can't get my head around is BF4 cannot be played in a competitive way at the moment its simply too broken, as mentioned in that 30 minute long video there are so many things wrong with hit registration and bullet damage bugs that surely people just consider any games being played now as exhibitions and aren't actually counting towards anything? As in prizes?

I haven't been in the competitive scene for a long time (and it wasn't for BF anyway) but it does baffle me lol I know that if i'm still playing in 3 months and it has been semi fixed that the kills and deaths I receive now will be very different when its fixed, half my kills are probably from people already around corners and in cover but the games lagging.

Just curious!

Soldato
thing is not everyone has problems... in that 8v8 then no one was moaning about hitreg problems or anything was just good fun...

i just had 100 ping and game was super smooth and we was playing against russians with 120+ ping too..

only thing i was moaning about was TV missle on boat on dam map as it was super laggy but thats expected with 100 ping.

Associate
thing is not everyone has problems... in that 8v8 then no one was moaning about hitreg problems or anything was just good fun...

i just had 100 ping and game was super smooth and we was playing against russians with 120+ ping too..

only thing i was moaning about was TV missle on boat on dam map as it was super laggy but thats expected with 100 ping.

I think that's it though Westie. The more people on the server the more hits/calculations the server has to do and then it ends up out of sync and the weirdness starts to happens.

Caporegime
GG's tonight! Caused some rage :D Especially from marty :D PS thanks for flying in a straight line earlier ;)

:p

Obliteration is a good game mode for sniping :) Silk road is actually good fun on oblit!

Probably going to be getting a new ssd soon so will be reinstalling bf 3 for some AM, bazaar and CQ map action.

EDIT:

Poor josh, kept getting kicked from ts :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nice tent Diggzi :D

Quite a few of us playing BF3 Nexus ;)

Yup noticed you, westy and patsy on it!

Think I might go and try vehicles out again once it is installed, never really bothered with them, was mainly infantry player, took the tank every now and then and started to get into piloting the attack heli near the end too.

Still haven't got tv missiles for it yet lol :o

Associate
Nice tent Diggzi :D

Quite a few of us playing BF3 Nexus ;)

Someone has to do it :p

They kept coming at me though, even though it's a filthy head glitch.

Will do Diggzi. Team UK are playing Team Russia tomorrow comrades in the ESL antions cup :D

You guys are actually doing stuff then? Not heard a peep from Dogebert about 5v5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom